• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

Starting to give up on Poch .. really Chadli up front ??

Plenty of posters have been saying they think he looks like he has the attributes to play CF. Generally played as a LWF for Twente (or was it AZ? ) not the biggest transition...

Dembele loses it once again because he does not let go of the ball. Will he EVER learn? I don't think so. Les Ferdinand also said it in the studio.

Doubts about a player's ability to change position; brought to you by the fans who used to sing "he playyyyyyyyys on the leffffffffffffft..." -- you know the rest.

Townsend had the perfect chance to whip in a cross when we had 4 or 5 players in the box, yet he plays the ball back to Rose. WTF

--------------lloris
walker---fazio----vert----davies
eriksen---bentaleb--mason--rose
------------kane----chadli

is the best XI we can field at the minute, imo.

GHod I am work amongst various Chelsea Arsenal and Man U fans who are laughing at our performance. The general vibe is we have a defence that cant defend a slow and clueless midfield and a striker who doesn't look like he will score in a million years. Sad thing is I agree with them, the usual clueless performance I am used to this season
COYS please get something from this game to spare me the **** taking I am getting

GHod I am work amongst various Chelsea Arsenal and Man U fans who are laughing at our performance. The general vibe is we have a defence that cant defend a slow and clueless midfield and a striker who doesn't look like he will score in a million years. Sad thing is I agree with them, the usual clueless performance I am used to this season
COYS please get something from this game to spare me the **** taking I am getting

tell the Gooner **** that at least we won't be waiting by the arrivals booing our manager...

Jesus, can anyone remember when we used to be good to watch? I think I'd sooner watch a David Ginola inspired dog turd team than this bunch. We are so boring!

Chadli not doing too well either. We essentially spent 80m on Eriksen!

We have too many 'almost' players.

We're a laughing stock this season get used to it most of our performances have been this poor this season If it wasn't for a couple of red cards we would be rightly in the relegation scrap this season

Back