• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

Jesus, can anyone remember when we used to be good to watch? I think I'd sooner watch a David Ginola inspired dog turd team than this bunch. We are so boring!

we were exciting to watch for two years. in those two years we had some of the best players the club had seen.

I can see Bilic at some jazz club listening to a house band emulating Buddy Rich...it's smokey...he's sipping whiskey on the rocks...niiiiiiiiice...

More commentatorb@lls :-

Andros Townsend has really given Besiktas a problem on the right

?? still not right after being crushed by Lamela (actually kicked by own player in ground collision)

More lights - err ..... actually fewer lights.

Most of these players should be available for transfer, at the right price. Hahaha call the game off :)

we were exciting to watch for two years. in those two years we had some of the best players the club had seen.

I know. Just that the last couple of seasons have been so poor in terms of quality of football and inspiring players, it's like Harry and Bale seems like a million years ago.

I'm not too bothered, we know from the return game what a good side besiktas are (they were the better side against the goons in the CL qualifiers as well), we were pretty comfortable until letting in a sloppy goal from a mistake, factor in our selection and the rustiness of certain players and it's far from a disaster

I'm not too bothered, we know from the return game what a good side besiktas are (they were the better side against the goons in the CL qualifiers as well), we were pretty comfortable until letting in a sloppy goal from a mistake, factor in our selection and the rustiness of certain players and it's far from a disaster

And if we finish second we can tumble out of the competition if drawn against a CL side and so concentrate on our awful league season.

And if we finish second we can tumble out of the competition if drawn against a CL side and so concentrate on our awful league season.

We need to get out of the Europa asap, so we can focus fully on qualifying for next season's Europa.

Back