• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

We looked solid Kaboul does something unbelievably stupid inviting a period of pressure and we concede typical Kaboul rubbish

TOwnsend needs to come off. Done nothing so far. Get Lamela or Lennon on....or maybe take Stambo off and bring both of them on

I think this might be the first time we ALL agree on something in a live thread...such a shame it's one of our mistakes!!!!! :(

Pitch is a mess. Rotating teams means we never have a consistent side. Soldado must want to crawl under the pitch. Ever shot he takes misses the target.

I don't think Soldado could hit the floor if he fell on it.

Ade's mum must have done him over as well.

Bilic looks fantastic! Like a Bohemian poet scruff, the sort of idle philosophy-waxing wastrel you'd find lolling about street cafes in Prague or Berlin...I'll bet he listens to My Morning Jacket and Mogwai.

Back