• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

1. We have to address our first half malaise. As noted on here before, teams look at us, see if you work hard first half you can pressure this team, turnover possession and score.

Conte has to address that first and foremost. Can we turn it to our advantage?

2. We have a decent squad.

But don't look settled. Maybe a few players out has impacted us, we don't seem to have a cohesive shape. Idk why. Sometimes we look lost positionally and too open.

3. We have to be better defensively. A commanding CB is a top priority for me. We have conceded far too many goals. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Have I got to watch the scum celebrate with their fans after the game ?
Can Romero act as enforcer/ security and stop them going over there ?
Don't think I can stomach it.

Lloris and Son are finished, if we're to have even a slight chance of getting into the top 4 we need both out of the team.
One does nothing all game and the other gifts too many goals.

He wasn’t
He swapped him out for nketiah
He stepped up to be fair
Your getting your players mixed up
Maybe but you have consistently underestimated arsenal while too optimistic with spurs this season.

Arsenal are playing without their highest paid player, theyve done better in all ways, time to acknowledge that.

It's very depressing. Other 'top' teams have bad seasons but always seem to come back and win something. You'd think if only by chance we might have won more in the last couple of decades. We've got money, a good fan base, a good ground, in London. And yet we never quite get there. Very frustrating.

Back