• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

Diamond Lights

Didier Zokora
not the biggest fan of 3-4-3 but being outnumbered in midfield vs Arsenal feels like a recipe for failure. most modern teams play 3 in the middle.

Edit:

fudge ARSENAL. We're gonna have them i am telling you now. Kane will get two goals to break both records. Son will score. 3-0 Spurs. fudging HAVE IT.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
not the biggest fan of 3-4-3 but being outnumbered in midfield vs Arsenal feels like a recipe for failure. most modern teams play 3 in the middle.
If Ødegård gets space, he'll murder us. He's becoming a top class player, and is in his best ever form. We have to contain him. His passing is their key to success. If we don't allow him time on the ball, they're not that dangerous.

If Ødegård gets space, he'll murder us. He's becoming a top class player, and is in his best ever form. We have to contain him. His passing is their key to success. If we don't allow him time on the ball, they're not that dangerous.
Fully agree
He has stepped up so well and is delivering
Need to to target and press Xhaka as a weaker link

I'm not sure that we are ready for this, in terms of Bentacur and Kulu being match fit, and having the confidence which that brings. The crowd should make a difference, but we all know that there are too many moaners and whingers who will find their voice in chanting against Levy if we lose, but who won't front up to cheer the team on. Despite that, I'm backing us to go 2 down before finding our feet, and 2 from Kane to rescue the draw...if only we had the Son of old, or of last season.

wait wait wait... i didn't start the OMT! i put that in a different thread. Admin just broke the Matrix. let me edit...

Edit your initial post. Make it a masterpiece with all the markings of genius. Add badgers, Jeff Goldblum, Trigger, honey badgers, full fixture details. Maybe you didn’t choose to take this path but that path was chosen for you so now to embrace it and make of it the best that you can to give us the best chance that we can have.

Last edited:
Edit your initial post. Make it a masterpiece with all the markings of genius. Add badgers, Jeff Goldblum, Trigger, honey badgers, full fixture details. Maybe you didn’t choose go take this path but that path was chosen for you so now to embrace it and make of it the best that you can to give us the best chance that we can have.

giphy.gif

WORST. OMT. EVER!

It's the motherfuxing NLD, and this is what we come up with? Absolutely disgraceful!
0-5 loss incoming. Lloris howlers all of them.

Back