• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

Merton is right again. Re:Conte. He is saying what we all see and think, it needed changing somehow, but Conte is just letting it go on

This is why us taking small wins over them like CL qualification are embarrassing. They cintinue to be a side that win things and they are really looking like title winners this season.

not the biggest fan of 3-4-3 but being outnumbered in midfield vs Arsenal feels like a recipe for failure. most modern teams play 3 in the middle.

Edit:

fudge ARSENAL. We're gonna have them i am telling you now. Kane will get two goals to break both records. Son will score. 3-0 Spurs. fudging HAVE IT.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sorry but this is on Conte I said 3-4-3 outnumbers the midfield against most modern teams. Had no control all fudging game

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

100%. You cannot blame the players today. They’ve been hung out to dry with bad tactics. PEH has been immense. They’ve all tried but Partey has the freedom of the park and if we push on Xhaka and Odegaard have space. It’s so obvious and this is how Woolwich always play. Poor, really poor from Conte.

Sess is completely out of his depth. As bad as Lloris was for the first, and he was fudging horrible, Sess was almost as bad leaving Saka in behind.

We are barely second best in a two horse race here. Men against boys. And it’s on the manager.
agree about Sess..I can,t believe he's even playing..

2nd goal is more the lack of anyone tracking Odegard.

It was a great strike.

Sarr has been busy everywhere, peh needs to think about where he can apply himself best.

Back 3 works if you have the right players

100%. You cannot blame the players today. They’ve been hung out to dry with bad tactics. PEH has been immense. They’ve all tried but Partey has the freedom of the park and if we push on Xhaka and Odegaard have space. It’s so obvious and this is how Woolwich always play. Poor, really poor from Conte.

Sess is completely out of his depth. As bad as Lloris was for the first, and he was fudging horrible, Sess was almost as bad leaving Saka in behind.

We are barely second best in a two horse race here. Men against boys. And it’s on the manager.

Peh immense, loved his flappy arms like a fudging six year old girl as he "chased" back for second goal.
Mind you his triple roll in the box to win a penalty pathetic.

Feels like we’re constantly outnumbered. Even on the very rare occasion we get past the first press, we’re still outnumbered further up the pitch too! Can’t tell if it’s a work rate thing or a tactics thing. Would be interesting to see stats on distance covered.

But either way, it’s just a fudging depressing watch. Can’t understand how a manager of Conte’s pedigree isn’t getting more out of these players.

Richarlison and Perisic in the second half please.

Not a lot of positives, but Sarr has been really impressive.

Need one of our trademark game of two halves performances, but looking like a really difficult task right now.

As much as Lloris has been fantastic for our club I think it's probably time for an upgrade. A keeper with bit more physical presence and better passing distribution would be good (plus the usual GK attributes/skills)

Arsenal clearly have a better side than us at the moment. but how have they managed to get to this point. Is it because they have spent more money on players, or because they have given Arteta time and the players he wants, or because they have better scouting system/network. Because while we might not be able to emulate Emirates Marketing Project with their financial backing - we should be able match Arsenal's achievements as a club - unless it is down to money.
They have stuck with a manager who failed every season so far
And now then she a settled, focussed, and confident side who all know their roles
No injuries have really helped

It's incredible that everyone in the entire world knows how the game will pan out if we play our usual formation, except the 'world class' manager we have.

I’ve been all aboard the Conte train but I absolutely agree with this. Cannot believe what I’m seeing.

I hope he has a good Plan B because his plan A sucks. Concede another and this place will turn toxic.

Back