• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v West "Massive" Ham *****

Fully expecting a couple of last minute screamers from whoever in that west ham line up hasn’t scored yet or is a clogging defender.

I can never work out why their fans hate us so much, mind you all the world and a dog hates us at the moment

That one is just weird I agree. Was always Spam hating Millwall. That was their real rivals. They used to play each other a lot more with West Ham going up and down. But since they hardly okay them anymore, the younger generation have taken to hating us. As we are the closest team to them.

I used to actually half like West Ham. Hated the scum and the blue scum. But I have a hatred for the spammers as well now. Give back what you receive.

That one is just weird I agree. Was always Spam hating Millwall. That was their real rivals. They used to play each other a lot more with West Ham going up and down. But since they hardly okay them anymore, the younger generation have taken to hating us. As we are the closest team to them.

I used to actually half like West Ham. Hated the scum and the blue scum. But I have a hatred for the spammers as well now. Give back what you receive.

Localish to one another and a lot of shared areas where the fanbase are traditionally from and where they have spread out to over the years.

Back