• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v West "Massive" Ham *****

Thats it for me, still no result from PCR test and son told me this morning him and his boy both tested positive on lateral flow test today. Looks like boxing day up the shawnee for me now.

Intrigued to see who starts this one.
Skipp surely pushing for a start, Hojberg fit again, but all those who played Sunday will think they have a good chance of playing again.

Lloris

Doherty Tanganga Rodon Davies Reggie

Skipp Hojberg

Lucas Son

Kane

3-0
kane x2 Skipp 1​

I'd be inclined to play Tanguy again, Wham will sit deep and he's still our best/only slide rule passer.
Would also like to see a full on high press early on, get at them and carry the feel good factor over from Sunday, a rocking lane again could make a big difference.
I'm pumped for this COYS!!

Would like to see Winks and Skipp start together in midfield. If Winks can keep up the type of performance he did on Sunday that would give us a much better balance than Skipp and Hojberg.

I feel really nervous about this one. I can take losing to them in the PL, but losing here, allowing them to get to a semi-final and then who knows what else they might fluke - would be unbearable.

Your old man is a hammer is"nt he?. S ome one is not going to be happy, no offense but i hope its him. :D

Your old man is a hammer is"nt he?. those like me one is not going to be happy, no offense but i hope its him. :D

He is unfortunately. Although he doesn't have the hatred for us that many of his compatriots do. He has a strong dislike of the gooners, which I can get along with :D
No offence taken, I certainly hope it will be him that's disappointed with the result.

This is going to be a tough game, Moyes will play a strong side and set out to frustrate us. I don't believe the rumours about them having players out, they will be fired up for this. I can never work out why their fans hate us so much, mind you all the world and a dog hates us at the moment. Wasn't that something that Poch used to channel positive energy? Its time we start putting our chances away, its only a matter of time before we give someone a good hiding. Hope we do it tonight a couple of goals from Harry and a 4-1 win. Well its nearly Christmas.

C. O. Y. S

Big games for Bergwijn and D'oh-erty tonight. I think they're almost certainly gone in Jan, if a buyer can be found, so possible important for them to put themselves in the shop window rather than convince Conte

Back