• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v QPR match ratings

Lloris - 7

Dier - 8
Kaboul- 7
Vertonghen - 7
Rose - 8

Capoue - 7
Bentaleb - 7
Lamela - 9
Eriksen - 7
Chadli - 8

Adebayor- 7

lamela motm
rose most improved
dier most amazing debutant
capoue up there with the best
=========================
ade ... not irreplaceable
kaboul ...not going for headers ???

best in a long time!

Chadli/Lamela both 9
Eriksen/Rose/Verts / Dier all 8
Kaboul / Capoue /Bentaleb / Lloris / Adebayor all 7

Kane + Dembele+ Soldado 6.5

Voted on milo's Google Form thing, but special mentions:

Dier - MOTM. Magnificently assured performance at right-back, handled Remy cutting inside with ease for most of the game and was both a real threat going forward and a good crosser of the ball throughout the ninety. Capped off with another goal. Great start from him.

Chadli - he'll have to face pacier defenses (which will test his drifting abilities and his ability to play that inside forward role), but was a real menace today. Consistently picked the right pass, restricted his crossing in favour of drifting into the box like a classic wing forward, and showed great predatory instincts in the box and at the far post to score his two. He's got muscle, aerial ability and intelligence: if he can somehow squeeze an extra ounce of pace from somewhere, he'd be perfect for our left-wing role. Very well done today.

Kaboul and Vertonghen - Assured. Made a few mistakes (bad communication for Matt Phillips' chance in the first half) and faded away towards the end, but were composed and confident. Good performance.

Danny Rose - Made intelligent runs and passes today. Well done.

Lamela - still needs to improve on his decision making and passing, but was a real menace dribbling at the heart of QPR's shambolic defense and made some intelligent runs. Deserved his two assists. Well done.

We'll have harder tests, and it's important not to get carried away by a result against a woeful QPR side, but a good start nonetheless. We'll have harder tests, and ultimately the aim for Poch must remain to create a team that can do this consistently: this win shouldn't get us dreaming just yet.

Lamela, Ade, Eriksen, Dier, Rose, Chadli, Capoue all excellent today what a joy to watch

Bentaleb in the first 40 minutes absolutely bossed the match we might have a real player on our hands

Lloris - 7

Dier - 9
kaboul - 7
Vertonghen - 7.5
Rose 8

Benteleb -7
Capoue - 7

Eriksen - 7
Lamela - 8
Chadli - 8

Adebayor - 7

Lloris .. not much to do.
Dier/Kaboul/Vert/Rose put a marker down to be first choice back 4.
Bentaleb/Capoue did well
Lamela creates that excitement every time he touches the ball

Eriksen still not quite 100%

Kane/Soldado came on after we started to slow down and were looking tired

Whole team 9 out of 10. Excellent performance, 11 out of 10 in the first half, 7 out of 10 second half.

Interesting that Lamela is leading on MotM selections but if you average out scores for him and Chadli, Chadli comes out on top.

Comes down to contribution some times and they both were involved in 2 goals. But sometimes the guy making them has more to do than the one that scores them. I thought Erik Also got around the pitch more and helped to break up QPR's possesion. So it was that fore me that gave Lamela the nod.

Comes down to contribution some times and they both were involved in 2 goals. But sometimes the guy making them has more to do than the one that scores them. I thought Erik Also got around the pitch more and helped to break up QPR's possesion. So it was that fore me that gave Lamela the nod.

Not to mention the fact that some players get a greater leeway than others...

I would give man of the match to the player that I rated highest.

Actually, taking an average of the match ratings so far, Lamela is third.

Chadli - 8.8
Dier - 8.5
Lamela - 8.4

I thought Bentaleb did OK but was very wasteful today, loads of misplaced simple passes to give the ball away

Looking at the Spurs match centre stats it says he had an OK % completion rate overall, but a lot of them were very simple sideways/backwards balls.

He ran hard and did a lot of good things, but he really needs to improve his passing in the next game

I thought Bentaleb did OK but was very wasteful today, loads of misplaced simple passes to give the ball away

Looking at the Spurs match centre stats it says he had an OK % completion rate overall, but a lot of them were very simple sideways/backwards balls.

He ran hard and did a lot of good things, but he really needs to improve his passing in the next game

Completely agree. His passing was woeful at times in the first half. He must have been the player in our side that gifted possession to the opposition most today.

Back