• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Norwich *****

Half time. Spurs could have scored more. Some weird refereeing but Spurs in the lead. Hope we score in second half and don't have as much injuries.

As per. Davies and Skipp are the most improved over the short period Conte has been in charge.

We look very heavy legged. Just no extra zip in energy at all. Feels like we are going to have to eek out any kind of result here. Norwich holding onto possession well.

Tanganga not pushing on enough so they have more in attack down that right side. Again it's him and Sanchez. That right side needs work.

Kane unlucky with the chip. Son could have picked him out twice that half.

I'd say we need subs early in this game. Winks on for PEH probably and bergwijn as well.

Even in his pomp Kane missed plenty of chances, his greatest strength was that he was always mentally strong and there for the next chance that came along….

Yeah, it’s encouraging that he’s there missing them the last couple of games. Wasn’t true earlier in the season. I just think that chip was quite easy for him. Krul fudged up.

As per. Davies and Skipp are the most improved over the short period Conte has been in charge.

We look very heavy legged. Just no extra zip in energy at all. Feels like we are going to have to eek out any kind of result here. Norwich holding onto possession well.

Tanganga not pushing on enough so they have more in attack down that right side. Again it's him and Sanchez. That right side needs work.

Kane unlucky with the chip. Son could have picked him out twice that half.

I'd say we need subs early in this game. Winks on for PEH probably and bergwijn as well.
Can't make my mind up whether the players are 'leggy' or been instructed to reserve their energy.

What happened to Reguillon?
Had a problem before the match, hamstring and thigh heavily strapped.
Conte decided to play him even though there was a big risk.
Regi did some great sprints but then pulled something and went off. Hopefully fairly minor/average i.e. he didn't scream like he was shot.

Back