• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Norwich *****

So much more movement off the ball in these past few games. Not that we've been brilliant or anything so far this game, but love to see it.

I think it's Tanganga not taking up the positions that Royal does, he's tucked to close in which is causing an overload.

I don't know who the commentators are on the PL international stream and I am watching from Nigeria on SuperSport, DSTV. They are biased in favour of Norwich, seem to lack tactical intelligence, and sound really irritating. It is clear Spurs are letting Norwich attack and counter when Norwich lose it. It is also clear that Spurs is not playing at top gear. I shouldn't be hearing knowledgeable commentators whine that Spurs are not dominating the match.

Ideal opportunity for Sessengon this.
Already ahead against a poor team, needs to wipe out his last game.
Great opportunity to really set his marker here.

I don't know who the commentators are on the PL international stream and I am watching from Nigeria on SuperSport, DSTV. They are biased in favour of Norwich, seem to lack tactical intelligence, and sound really irritating. It is clear Spurs are letting Norwich attack and counter when Norwich lose it. It is also clear that Spurs is not playing at top gear. I shouldn't be hearing knowledgeable commentators whine that Spurs are not dominating the match.

Ask for your money back.

When you find a knowledgeable commentator, you give me a shout!!
They are nothing more than an acceptable noise to colour what would otherwise be silence - a bit like having the TV on in the background

Hmm Ryan Sessegnon, let's see how he does today. Players are meant to be energetic and more aggressive during their youth. I hope he impresses this match. So far he hasn't in previous matches.

Back