• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Liverpool *****

Thought everyone bar Ndombele and Royal played really well. Winks, Dier, Sessegnon and Dele were the pick of the bunch. Thought Sees did brilliantly on Salah. Played him really well.

Very encouraged by it. My Dipper supporting mate nearly caused a riot too. Good day all around. Very positive after that.

Thought everyone bar Ndombele and Royal played really well. Winks, Dier, Sessegnon and Dele were the pick of the bunch. Thought Sees did brilliantly on Salah. Played him really well.

Very encouraged by it. My Dipper supporting mate nearly caused a riot too. Good day all around. Very positive after that.
Interesting
I thought dele was very hot and cold
He took too many touches some
times for me and he didn’t look confident with his passes
The hit of skill second half to get in to pass after I think (other end to me) was classic dele was class

Sky looking dele pen and concentrating on their feet, totally ignoring TAa hand in the back.
If you’d turn over to sky after the match and not seen the game then you’d think Liverpool got unlucky with the ref! What a joke!

barely a mention of the Salah catch for their 2nd goal !

Expecting more from Defoe, worst Spurs performance of the day I’m afraid.

Good stuff from us and for me never in doubt that we are going places under Conte.

The only question is whether we can defy the odds and make 4th this season. To that end this is a good point but only if we see similar away from home, at exactly the type of places our games in hand are at.

We will need to win those type of away games if we are to end above the goons and manure. No more europe will help, although potentially around another 10 games in the domestic cups whilst squeezing in the PL games in hand. Going to be tough and the squad players will be needed to continue to step up like they did today. Plus some jan reinforcements would help.

Goons will be kicking themselves if they dont get 4th this season, playing once a week, no catch up games to squeeze in and constant easy draws in the domestic cups.

We have a chance but like I said we need to be winning those away games if we’re gona do it.

I don't think we need to defy any odds to get 4th this season - it's there to play for and technically in our hands...

Back