• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Liverpool *****

Think it's the accidental thing again, may be wrong?
Thing is if his hand hadn't knocked it forward Lloris would not have lunged and palmed the ball away for them to score.
It's because he headed it onto his hand - nothing was in an unnatural position.
He has handled the ball, the ball has hit his hand - which are different things

Will be interesting to see whether that changes the future of Dele and Winks at the club...played very well but we still need strengthening in CM

You have to say those fullbacks of theirs are just out of this world!

salah, jota, mane all amazing.

yet we created such amazing chances, it’s hard to believe we didn’t win but I feel so optimistic for the future.

Levy must assist Conte, as much as he can.

You have to say those fullbacks of theirs are just out of this world!

salah, jota, mane all amazing.

yet we created such amazing chances, it’s hard to believe we didn’t win but I feel so optimistic for the future.

Levy must assist Conte, as much as he can.
Just hope that Levy doesn't look at that today and go fudge it Antonio's got this I don't need to spend.

Midfield was superb today. Winks, Dele and Ndombele all did a really good shift today. All of them were crucial at some points during the game, and their positioning and aggression was almost perfect. Really good to see. We need everyone in the squad to contribute positively, and they did, and then some.

Back