• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

I'm not worried about our defence.

Why would i be?

If Liverpool had ripped our defence apart and had huge numbers of chances then i would be. However that's not how it happened. It took four of our players to fudge up with huge errors for liverpool to score twice. I am confident that is more of a one off than a trend.

Our defence has looked the best part of our game in 2013.

Well said Spursalot, if you factor in the amount of times we've rotated the CH's as well, then imo defensively we've have been good for the most part.

This will be a real test of character for the team after the way we lost to Liverpool

I dont think it will be at all. We kick off the game 3-0 up and we're playing against a pretty poor Inter team with no real stars. From what I saw last week, I'm amazed their as high in serie A as they are. Bigger test of character is on Sunday against Fulham when we're expected to win

I dont think it will be at all. We kick off the game 3-0 up and we're playing against a pretty poor Inter team with no real stars. From what I saw last week, I'm amazed their as high in serie A as they are. Bigger test of character is on Sunday against Fulham when we're expected to win

we lost to Liverpool on sunday, these things happen

we lost to Liverpool on sunday, these things happen

errrr dont understand the purpose of your comment. Did I say we didnt lose to Liverpool? As I said, the bigger game for us is Sunday - bigger test than this evening given we start with a 3 goal head start

I'd love to see Spurs win this outright. The two points in the UEFA coefficient charts would be important. To blow a three-goal lead would be a huge setback for the club. Have to field a strong squad.

This is a very good point.

Should we qualify for the CL for next season, those extra pts could make the difference between Pot 2 and Pot 3

Obviously, the main criteria is to progress tonight first, but avoiding defeat would be a big help psychologically and also a boost to our ranking

Really would like us to get an early goal and put this away. Then they would need 5 and the tie would surely be done and dusted. I know we have a far more commanding lead than Lyon but I thought we came out quite tentative in that match and it cost us.

errrr dont understand the purpose of your comment. Did I say we didnt lose to Liverpool? As I said, the bigger game for us is Sunday - bigger test than this evening given we start with a 3 goal head start

all i meant from that is that you can lose to brick teams sometimes

Have been reflecting on our last two PL games. I thought we didnt really deserve to beat the Arse and didnt deserve to lose to Liverscum. Both games should have resulted in draws imo. That would have given us two points. In fact we got three points - so we are better off. A glass half full imo.

Re Ade or Defoe. This is Hobsons choice. Play a "proper" No 9, who isnt performing in any way shape or form, or someone who is much more limited in that role, but more likely to score - albeit not in form recently. Not much choice really.

Re today, I think AVB should rest Verts, Walker, Lennon and Dembele. Bring in Caulker, Naughton, Holtby and Carrol. Sig to play for Bale.

Im surprised to see so many people comment that we didnt deserve to beat Arsenal. . . Imv we were comfortable throughout and created several more clear cut opportunities than them (as well as the goals) thought we thoroughly deserved the 3 points.

Im surprised to see so many people comment that we didnt deserve to beat Arsenal. . . Imv we were comfortable throughout and created several more clear cut opportunities than them (as well as the goals) thought we thoroughly deserved the 3 points.

This, even their goal was lucky we could have easily had 3 or 4

what´s this I hear about alcohol ban? no bar service in Milan from yesterday until midnight tonight? insane if true..

This, even their goal was lucky we could have easily had 3 or 4

This I agree with - liverpool was frustrating as we gave them gifts when we looked like we were in control.

anyway those game are gone this game is important in that we show we are not complacent and we need to get a win to set us up for fulham.

plus playing away in milan will give our squad good experience.

Back