• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Everton OMT***

Match Result

• Total voters
Everton win got a vote? Koeman get on your own forums!

I think we'll spank this crappy Everton side, I predict 3-1 to the mighty Spurs.

And for FFS man add some badgers before you doom us to Championship football next season. :mad::mad::mad:

The predicted side is probably right, Dier, Wanyama pairing to start, the rest picks themselves. Stay solid, find rhythm for first 50 minutes or so.

Plan B if we need to chase game is probably Trippier/Janssen coming on.

2-0 Everton. Cleverly with both goals. Dier sent off. Eriksen and Lloris to put in transfer requests at the end of the game. The media to declare Poch has three games to save his job.

2-0 Everton. Cleverly with both goals. Dier sent off. Eriksen and Lloris to put in transfer requests at the end of the game. The media to declare Poch has three games to save his job.

We haven't sacked a manager in October for ages. It's getting boring. Has Pleat still got his faculties enough to caretaker for the 4th time?

Everton are nowhere near as formidable as the press and pundits make out. Their mid table finish last season proves that. Anything less than a win is points dropped against a very mediocre team.

Everton are nowhere near as formidable as the press and pundits make out. Their mid table finish last season proves that. Anything less than a win is points dropped against a very mediocre team.

Everyone predicted them to go out and sign some to drawer players ... So far a relegated defensive midfielder and a keeper who was a reserve elsewhere in the same league ...

Seeing as we've weirdly not seen Wimmer at all in the last three matches, it seems like maybe he's injured? If he's fit, he'd obviously start above CCV, but judging by the last few games, I'd imagine Carter Vickers will be ready to start in central defense. I'd also love to see Winks in there, but still think Wanyama will get the nod in central midfield with Dier. Rest of the team picks itself.

------------Lloris----
Walker-Toby--CCV-Rose
---Dier----Wanyama---
Lamela--Alli--Eriksen--
------------Kane---------

Think we'll really miss Dembele's creativity from deep, and it might make it tough for us to break them down, though we will be very solid.

0-1, Kane.

Back