• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham - Southampton Official No match thread ?

Clown defending YET again. I've said it once, i've said it 100 times, what the hell goes on in training.

The two players i didnt want in the lineup fudged up . Hope i never se Davies in the starting 11 again . Poor from Mason aswell , but he was unlucky to slide. Davies was just crap

I said mason better not walk straight in this team. He does. And shock horror it's his fault we're losing.

The guy is a fudging joke. Our manager is a fudging joke putting him in after our best performance in ages. How can our manager not see what is blatantly obvious.

i do find it funny that we are at the end of April and Mason is still ahead of Dembele and Stambouli in midfield.

Folding under the slightest pressure yet again. As a side-note, it's a joke that this ref has been given the Cup Final, as well. He misses so, so much.

Had to step away around 20 mins.

Was just writing that if you pressurise our defense we look vulnerable. Collectively we don't have the team shape and simply bodies back to seem to defend well. Individuals are isolated and any mistakes punished.

Whod have thought last year that we'd miss Rose so much.

Our players have given up on this season, nothing much to do with Pochettino, he can gee them up and send them out, but once they're on the pitch the onus is on them.. Player attitude is still our clubs biggest concern.

Absolutely pointless firing the ball up to Kane every time when he's being double marked. Under pressure we just revert to the same tactic, and it's not working.

Back