• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham - Southampton Official No match thread ?

Thing about Chadli is. He doesnt do much on the pitch as a whole, but can we afford not to have him on the pitch becuase of his potential to chip in with the goals?

Why oh why don't we play dembele behind erisken, Kane and chadli

Someone to hold the ball up in their half and take the ball to them with the 3 in front scoring

I guess because he tends to slow things down and his passing isn't up to scratch.

Why oh why don't we play dembele behind erisken, Kane and chadli

Someone to hold the ball up in their half and take the ball to them with the 3 in front scoring
Because our idiot manager and his fictional system and ability to fall out with players

Oh, 2-2. We could be so much better if we didn't make things so almost wilfully hard for ourselves with such pathetically ѕhіt defending all the time.

Thing about Chadli is. He doesnt do much on the pitch as a whole, but can we afford not to have him on the pitch becuase of his potential to chip in with the goals?

I keep seeing these complaints about him, he doesn't track back and doesn't threaten his FB, but he's done both really well today. As he did last week. My MOTM again.

And most likely we want to ship him out in the summer.

Which is a shame as he has attributes that you don't see too often. But he can't seem to put it all together to be a complete force. Massively frustrating. He seems to be in Poch's top 4 midfielders.

As with Davies it is hard for players who are out the team to just slot in. Most players need regular games to get in a groove.

Back