• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or they realise we are sh1t in the first half of games and plan to catch us with fresh subs in the second half. Could be a tactical master stroke. Hope not though and that we start this game quickly.

Hmmm, that's a good point. Kind of what they did in the last match too.

Hopefully it motivates us to start quickly.

Or is it a back 3 with Wanyama in front as the shield

Then Sissoko is supposed to charge around like a demented puppy, snapping into challenges, grabbing the ball and sprinting it off the pitch?

Memories of when we played Cheatski and they matched us and bought on 2 super subs and beat us Hazard and Costa iirc???

I.e. assuming the game is fairly close, they will bring on Aubameyang Ozil Torreira on 60 minutes and Wanyama's knees will crumble.

What do we reckon here... Sissoko and Wanyama as a defensive shield i.e. the 3 centre backs plus Sissoko/Wanyama form the "main defensive block"

And then Kane/Son up top with Eriksen behind... plus Trips and Rose augmenting the attack

I.e. the 5 defenders include Sissoko and Wanyama whereas the 5 attackers include Rose and Trips

I.e. when Trips stays high and does not track back and is 'covered' by Sissoko, this is by Poch's design and is not a reason to berate Trippier?

I think it's more of not wanting to get completely mauled again. So 3 instead of 2 at back and Wanyama Sissoko to help break things up .
Problem is we might be more solid but have zero possession!
Will have to see how it works.

Gaaah 12 minutes.

I went round the house and opened every door and window because the sun came out

Then the sun went in and I went round and closed them all

Can't sit still

I've been slotting a ball between the log basket and a side table, just to get good juju.

Has anyone got a goat to sacrifice?

YHWH = You'll Hever Walk Halone?

I just did 36 keepy uppies, a stepover and slotted the ball home. Feeling better now.

Nice to see Kane giving them the peptalk.

He 'gets it'. For all his faults Jenas knew the importance of a NLD. Sadly I still dont believe enough of our squad really undertsand the importance/the rivalry, and its 'just another match' to them.

If we had 11 players with Kane's passion for this particular game. We would walk it. VDV was the another one too. Would have loved him today as well.

Nice to see Kane giving them the peptalk.

He 'gets it'. For all his faults Jenas knew the importance of a NLD. Sadly I still dont believe enough of our squad really undertsand the importance/the rivalry, and its 'just another match' to them.

If we had 11 players with Kane's passion for this particular game. We would walk it. VDV was the another one too. Would have loved him today as well.
Could really do with Alli and Diet fit for this one.

A reminder: our bench is Gazzaniga Aurier Davies Skipp Lamela Moura Llorente

So when Wanyama has to come off, it is likely to be Skipp or drop Eriksen back

Right COYS

Get the season back on track.

This has become the biggest game of the season. Need everyone including the home crowd, to step up

Back