• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt Poch will pick this team, but I think it's time to give Wanyama a game. He's been fit enough to get on the bench, give him a start. Then move Sissoko to right-wing back.

--------------------lloris
--------toby-----sanchez-----vert
sissoko-------winks-----wanyama------rose
--------------eriksen-----son
--------------------kane

Wanyama has lumbered around the pitch for some time now, and doesn't seem mobile, or even particularly confident on the ball. That injury really took him for a spin. :(

I'd like to see something really unexpected. Sissoko at RWB, yes, but also something like Foyth as a destroyer in midfield. Might as well shake things up.

But please, no Trippier. Anything but that.

Don't worry lads; our special sports scientists are managing our form, to peak at this time of the year.

It's all in the conditioning masterplan.

I've got serious 6th place fears.

I don't know what I would do if we don't win this. Been so depressed over the last 2 games. Wish i didn't like football, I would be a much happier person.

id go with

Lloris

Trippier Toby Jan Rose

Sissoko Winks

eriksen

Son Kane Lamela

swap Dele for Lamela if hes fit but i doubt he will be.

I don't know what I would do if we don't win this. Been so depressed over the last 2 games. Wish i didn't like football, I would be a much happier person.

id go with

Lloris

Trippier Toby Jan Rose

Sissoko Winks

eriksen

Son Kane Lamela

swap Dele for Lamela if hes fit but i doubt he will be.
Why do people include Trippier? He's been terrible all season, bar a couple of games. Aurier has looked a lot better. He's even a better crosser now. Can't remember the last time Trippier actually put a decent cross in. All he does now is play it back, or put it in the wrong net.

Why do people include Trippier? He's been terrible all season, bar a couple of games. Aurier has looked a lot better. He's even a better crosser now. Can't remember the last time Trippier actually put a decent cross in. All he does now is play it back, or put it in the wrong net.

I just think he is a safer option over Aurier, i dont rate Aurier one bit, he is a liability. Trippier is just having a bad season but he is ahead for me. I still think we need a new right back anyway in the summer.

Don’t agree with the crosser part but the rest I’d say is good. I’d play KWP can’t do any worse than the other two .

its a joke the number of injuries we have got this season. Will be a miracle if we finish top 4. Things just feel like they are getting worse and Saturday will just finish me off if we don't win.,

Back