• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant see us winning this with our current form. One would expect we would improve with Kane's return but that hasnt happened. If anything - it looks like the team's performance dipped instead. My worry is also midfield - Winks/Sissoko are tired. I would be delighted if Dier is available. We are really the lowest of the bunch now among the top 6 sides' midfield.
Since when does form matter in the NLD?

To dare is to do. Putting my perfect OMT record on the line here. My previous OMT's where easy wins vs Real Madrid, spammers and Stoke.

zs3.gif

Ohhhh, The Milky Way
Has gone a little sour
The leaves dried
And the flower
Fell
Awa-aaayyy-aayy

Wanna leave
But I gotta stay
And
I'm wonderin' more every day
Bangkok to Babylon
Where have all the good people gone?

If you haven't figured it out by now, my bright, white, sun-following daisies:

To be a Spurs fan. YOU MUST BE STRONG!!!!!

Traffic jam
So I'm on the shoulder
Took ten cops
To pull me over
Montreal to Hong Kong
Where have all the good people gone?

Buck up, people. We've never had it so good. Well, not since our grandads had it so good. But you catch my drift.

Take the wheel. Push the pedal. Let's drive this machine. Onward. Upward. We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham...

Last edited:
I want whatever GreatwhiteNorf has been smoking... yes we need some positivity...a draw in our next two games will do nicely. We don't need to win, we need NOT TO LOSE. And if we can't manage a draw at home to Arsenal, we deserve to end the season on an almighty low.

2798D187-AF7C-4167-8873-F4229470D559.jpeg I’ve been feeling responsible for the Chelski defeat for not posting a honey badger in the OMT.

This is a big game now, we are going to need:

Lloris

Toby Foyth Vert
Aurier. Rose
Winksissoko

Lamela. Eriksen Son

Kane

I’ve gone for Derek as he seems to be disruptive in these type of games although the likelihood of him playing twice in a week is slim.

I doubt Poch will pick this team, but I think it's time to give Wanyama a game. He's been fit enough to get on the bench, give him a start. Then move Sissoko to right-wing back.

--------------------lloris
--------toby-----sanchez-----vert
sissoko-------winks-----wanyama------rose
--------------eriksen-----son
--------------------kane

I doubt Poch will pick this team, but I think it's time to give Wanyama a game. He's been fit enough to get on the bench, give him a start. Then move Sissoko to right-wing back.

--------------------lloris
--------toby-----sanchez-----vert
sissoko-------winks-----wanyama------rose
--------------eriksen-----son
--------------------kane
I think it's time our team re-discovered some attacking verve and some grit. They need to come out firing on all cylinders, press until they vomit, don't give the Goons a second to settle and be more clinical than a medical conference.

Back