• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Ramsay did get free once though when someones run took BAE away, thought his shot was going into the far corner.

Surprised they took Jenkinson of really, he looked pretty decent. Got some good balls in and is seriously rapid. Was a lot better than Monreal who didn't really get any decent crosses in despite getting in some good position.

Agreed.
Yeah, that Ramsey chance was pretty much one of the only clear-cuts I remember, other than Giroud when Verts tackled him like a master 'G'...yes, I was grateful for Wenger's subs...

Back from game

Wheelchair was actually very good I never realised how good he actually is until today. I made a point of focussing on him after sunday supplement today where one of the pundits mentioned that he loved watching Wheelchair more than Bale. Wheelchair although a **** is a very very good player.

On the other hand im sorry but Adebayor is such a fudging passenger its an insult to us fans. He isnt even trying. Defoe did more in 15 mins than Ade has done more or less this season.

Great game but whilst they had all the possession we actually created the better chances.

Wheelchair is overrated because he is English - yes he's a good player but not that good ffs

Wheelchair is overrated because he is English - yes he's a good player but not that good ffs

What is his role though? I have punt rated him as highly as some cos I can't work out what his job is!!!!

I know what his recreational habits are bu I still can't see what his actual job on the pitch is?

What is his role though? I have punt rated him as highly as some cos I can't work out what his job is!!!!

I know what his recreational habits are bu I still can't see what his actual job on the pitch is?

You know Wheelchair would work in our team, don't you?

NOT a recommendation, by the way.

Jack of all trades but master of none imo.

Well done Gareth!
Well done Aaron!
Well done all the Spurs defence!
Special shout outs to Gylfi, Parker and Ade8-[

Can't wait for work tomorrow (i work VERY VERY near tyhe deathstar..)

Well done Gareth!
Well done Aaron!
Well done all the Spurs defence!
Special shout outs to Gylfi, Parker and Ade8-[

Can't wait for work tomorrow (i work VERY VERY near tyhe deathstar..)

I myself work in Highbury, always good walking out the station wearing the blue and white scarf after a good result, hope tomorrow is chilly :D

You know Wheelchair would work in our team, don't you?

NOT a recommendation, by the way.

Well according to press he is the new messiah. Even sol ****ball highlighted on MOTD2 tonight the times he should have passed players in. He was outplayed by both dembele and Parker IMO and he can't just bully class players

He doesn't score and he doesn't create much from the stats so where would he play in our team?

I was at the Engkand game vs Brazil and I was with cyrille Regis and Ian Holloway in the bobby Moore loung and he we both saying how great he was. I said that brazil didn turn up and didn't care and Holloway said that Wiltshire could do that to any team... Well he couldn't d anything today even with a man advantage in midfield.

He is a good player but he isn't the player that the hype suggests for me

Top drawer players do it in the BIG games

My brother is down the pub with Mark Clattenberg and has bought him a drink from me as my MOTM

Apparently he has never been given a MOM award from a fan before!!!

Last time we saw him we absolutely murdered him so fair play to the bloke

Plus point?

They have to stew over this for 9 days. Before they go away to Bayern Munich who will hopefully twist the knife that little bit more.

I agree, and not the first bizarre decision he made...jenkinson, for all his critics, is fast and was getting some good pressure on.

believe wenger saw otherwise and blamed him for not cutting off the supply for both goals. he's fast, but left gaping holes without thought. i prefer walker.

Anyone got the pic of Bale holding two fingers up on one hand and one on the other?

Would like to print a few copies off for work tomorrow

People are being harsh on Ade once again, it's really quite unsavoury. His runs created space for the goals and other than that, he wasn't any better or any worse than the rest of the team. Bale was virtually invisible for the second half if we want to look at it like that.

But doing that is pointless. We need to see that it was an excellent, intelligent performance again. We are a team of proper professionals now. We soak up pressure when we need to. We break when the best opportunities arise. We can play possession football but when we need to we can dig in deep and shut teams out completely. Apart from Ramsey's chance today they created sod all, while we had Defoe and Sig's efforts in the second half off the top of my head, that really could have put the game to bed.

Should also say Defoe looked 'better' than Ade largely because that was the period of the game we were breaking with purpose at the same time Arsenal started to throw men forward. If Ade was on the pitch at that time he would have looked good too. After that period we shut up shop again and had to grind it out but like against Liverpool, we managed to do it.

Very good point. A good run that occupied the attention of both Vermaelen and Mertesacker. Neither was well set to block Sig's pass. He didn't cause Mertesacker to move much, but definitely caught his attention and maybe had him shifting his weight enough to prevent him from reacting.

But he did abandon Mertesacker on their goal corner kick, ending up behind Bale. Can't imagine what he was thinking.

balegoalafc.gif

ijehIH4H3QCiJ.gif

lennongoal.gif

iwZkmpCZfSXl1.gif

2 sublime moves. Yes,the defending was brick but both runs/passes/finishes were top drawer

Back