• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Back from game

Wheelchair was actually very good I never realised how good he actually is until today. I made a point of focussing on him after sunday supplement today where one of the pundits mentioned that he loved watching Wheelchair more than Bale. Wheelchair although a **** is a very very good player.

On the other hand im sorry but Adebayor is such a fudging passenger its an insult to us fans. He isnt even trying. Defoe did more in 15 mins than Ade has done more or less this season.

Great game but whilst they had all the possession we actually created the better chances.

Just how bad was clattenburg in the second half, how many times did he give them soft soft free kicks

Back from game

Wheelchair was actually very good I never realised how good he actually is until today. I made a point of focussing on him after sunday supplement today where one of the pundits mentioned that he loved watching Wheelchair more than Bale. Wheelchair although a **** is a very very good player.

On the other hand im sorry but Adebayor is such a fudging passenger its an insult to us fans. He isnt even trying. Defoe did more in 15 mins than Ade has done more or less this season.

Great game but whilst they had all the possession we actually created the better chances.

tickle my balls with a feather. Defoe should start the next league game.

No doubt that clown Onlyme will come on here shortly with another of his "Let's see how Ade's contribution has helped the team win again" blah blah blah.

Just how bad was clattenburg in the second half, how many times did he give them soft soft free kicks

I think he did ok. Didn't get anything majorly wrong. To be fair, he could have added more time on at the end than he did what with our fans keeping the ball so scum couldn't get it.

I think he did ok. Didn't get anything majorly wrong. To be fair, he could have added more time on at the end than he did what with our fans keeping the ball so scum couldn't get it.

Clattenburg is the best ref and today he was very very good. Let play continue, made the big decisions right and used common sense i.e. the Dawson push on the Arse player.

Anyone got a jpg of bale holding up 2-1 on his hands at the end. Want to set it as a gooners desktop wallpaper at work.

Last edited:
But doing that is pointless. We need to see that it was an excellent, intelligent performance again. We are a team of proper professionals now. We soak up pressure when we need to. We break when the best opportunities arise. We can play possession football but when we need to we can dig in deep and shut teams out completely. Apart from Ramsey's chance today they created sod all, while we had Defoe and Sig's efforts in the second half off the top of my head, that really could have put the game to bed.

Great post. I woz there so I know!

Masterful tactical deployment of Benny when Rosmongy came on; with the mighty width of Aaron Ramsey, BAE closed off the channel ball from Rosicky every time, leaving him nowhere to play the ball...the sort of details which make the difference, much like playing Verts alongside Daws today...

Anyone questioning AVB now is simply ignorant.

Ramsay did get free once though when someones run took BAE away, thought his shot was going into the far corner.

Surprised they took Jenkinson of really, he looked pretty decent. Got some good balls in and is seriously rapid. Was a lot better than Monreal who didn't really get any decent crosses in despite getting in some good position.

Turned out a lot closer than i expected, i actually felt Arsenal bossed the majority of the match but lacked the killer end product. But yeah, with the few attacks that we did have we caused havoc. Two or three defenders and a forward should most certainly be the priorities in the summer for Arsenal if they want to be taken seriously again.

We need a playmaker in the middle, a Modric, someone that can dictate the play and take the sting out of matches when need be. Perhaps Holtby can fill this role, we'll have to wait and see how he develops. We were being overrun on occasions and had no one able to just slow it down and start dictating the flow of the game. It was all a bit too direct on occasions.

Okay, now safe to say I had a dream laat night that we beat them 4-3...

Dempsey got the winner \o/

Jokes aside - I came home and donned my 'Taxi for Maicon' tee that has not been washed since the boyo started killing off teams.

Gonna put it away in a box for the next game...

Stupid Gooner at the game trying to tell me they out-sang us. Anyway, Arsenal gonad*s aside, this is a great relief and was a great day out.

My OMT was victorious!!!

The lane was rocking, support was brilliant

Saw a good few AFC fans get a good batoning outside from the police, they acted like ****s trying to break through the line of police horses and a few took some whacks

Massive massive win, we defended brilliantly, credit to all

You must have been walking past the south stand about 5 minutes after the game

Was quite heated and actually tense but enjoyable seeing hose mugs get penned in for once

I really really hate watching these games. But the feeling if we win is amazing. Very proud of the team today.

Back