• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

I know so many Celtic fans and they have all said, normally it takes at least 6 months for Ange's methods to totally come through
I know we have better players than Celtic but we've been lucky for how quick we've seen real glimpses
Anybody getting on his back is a drongo
Strewth mate, fair dinkum.

What a shame for them, in my humble. While losing two on the spin - and in the manner we did - is upsetting, we're 12 games in and two points off the top at the very start of a radical new regime. It's much more fun to ride the ups and downs and remain optimistic.
They get that
But most football fans are too reactive and don’t see any big picture

I know so many Celtic fans and they have all said, normally it takes at least 6 months for Ange's methods to totally come through
I know we have better players than Celtic but we've been lucky for how quick we've seen real glimpses
Anybody getting on his back is a drongo

I agree that we have better players than Celtic. What’s different here, though, is that our team isn’t the best in the league, which was what Ange enjoyed during his time at Celtic Park. His squad there was so much stronger than any rivals that they could afford to throw caution to the wind and play all-out attacking football and stil be confident that they’d almost always take all of the points.

I do think he will eventually have to become a bit more pragmatic, at times, in his approach with us, much as I am enjoying the way that he has set about changing how we play.

Back