• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

Thats a terrible shirt George Graham is wearing. That thing at the back in the orange looks like a zombie. The one to her right is on the turn n'all...

Home banker 2-0 to the mighty Spurs..erm hang on,thats what i said about Wolves at home...nah 3-0.

this will be another one of those frustrating 0:0, 1:0, 0:1, or 1:1 games.
regardless of our lineup.

-------------------------Freidel---------------------------
Walker--------Kaboul---------------King------------Ekotto
Lennon--------Parker---------------Modric----------Bale
---------------------------VdV-------------------------
------------------------Adebayor-----------------------

= win

The question has to be asked: why were the players disinterested? Even VDV didn't seem bothered when he scored, and he is one to more likely go mental like a fan when he does. Plus it was his first FA Cup goal for us.

If we put in a similar performance against Wigan (regardless of the final result) you have to wonder whether Harry's trail is effecting the team much more than we could ever know; perhaps even to the point of many of them having inside knowledge of likely outcomes and reprcussions etc....

Probably because it was a goalkeeping blunder, most players feel a bit rude celebrating in those circumstances

Think we'll dominate them for the early parts of the first half, Al-Habsi will play a blinder, they'll start to attack more and more, defence will withstand it, perhaps a great save by Friedel before we either score before half time or go into half time 0-0.. second half, we'll start better again and perhaps get an early goal before the game is pretty end to end.

Think we'll dominate them for the early parts of the first half, Al-Habsi will play a blinder, they'll start to attack more and more, defence will withstand it, perhaps a great save by Friedel before we either score before half time or go into half time 0-0.. second half, we'll start better again and perhaps get an early goal before the game is pretty end to end.

That sounds brick,nostradamus

Martinez likes to play football & that'll be their undoing i reckon.

If Bale stops playing the central role that has only been used well once then he should be able to play as a second striker.

If VDV actually ever played like a support striker consistently in the 90 mins then bale and ade (especially) would be better contributors

Yes yes, very good :p

But normally on some sites I like to watch the rivers on they have the games listed well in advance, only got the scouse and chavski games at the moment.

Yes yes, very good :p

But normally on some sites I like to watch the rivers on they have the games listed well in advance, only got the scouse and chavski games at the moment.

According to the one i'm looking at now
"There are 4 stations announced to broadcast this match."

Back