• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

3-1 - we'll go two up then get complacent, concede, panic then get one on the break. Ade, Rafa and Pav for us, don't care who scores theirs

Thank you Statto; a modicum of normalcy restored. Apparently, Wigan attempt to play some decent football and that should afford us time and space to play to our strengths and not have to break through the metaphorical "bus" parked directly in front of their goal. For this reason, i think we will gain 3 points by the odd goal or two. Although it may not suffice to sate our raging demand for a rout, at this stage, given current League standings, that should be the priority and rightly so.

normalcy? wtf... are we American now? you've ruined it.

back to normality - brick thread.

I know all premiership games are tought but I wouldnt mind mixing the team up a bit. Maybe get Karnjacar or Pienaar to start, get Pav some gametime, maybe start him with Defoe.

We have a very tough run of games coming up and most of our bench players must be horrendously out of shape.

I know all premiership games are tought but I wouldnt mind mixing the team up a bit. Maybe get Karnjacar or Pienaar to start, get Pav some gametime, maybe start him with Defoe.

We have a very tough run of games coming up and most of our bench players must be horrendously out of shape.

Pav will only start if Adebayor AND Defoe are both injured. For good reason too;he's brick

Pav will only start if Adebayor AND Defoe are both injured. For good reason too;he's brick
I hope Ade plays better then he did on Friday night...looked very poor but more concerned with him looking disinterested at the moment. If he don't put a shift in on Tuesday Night then I can see the crowd getting on his back, like they did for the last 20 minutes against Watford.

Pav's problem is that he never put's himself about...Just don't think he's either strong enough or quick enough to play week in and week out in the Premier League.

Could be a really entertaining game.

Hopefully Modric will be back to his best and with Bale and Ekotto rested as well as Lennon having only played 45 minutes against Watford we should have plenty of energy and hopefully be looking to show what we can do after the disappointment up in Manchester and the poor showing against Watford.

I think our inability to comfortably win matches will indirectly lead to fatigue in some of the 1st team players. Harry will always go with his best 11 on paper for the league matches, which is understandable, but as we never put any team to the sword he tends to leave the 'big' players on for the full 90. VDV is probably the exception to this rule.
As a result we're never in a position to take a few players off for a rest early. I hope this doesn't lead to the same stagnation/burnout that we saw at the end of last season.

I hope Ade plays better then he did on Friday night...looked very poor but more concerned with him looking disinterested at the moment. If he don't put a shift in on Tuesday Night then I can see the crowd getting on his back, like they did for the last 20 minutes against Watford.

Pav's problem is that he never put's himself about...Just don't think he's either strong enough or quick enough to play week in and week out in the Premier League.

The whole team looked disinterested to be fair. Pretty certain that won't be the case on Tuesday

The whole team looked disinterested to be fair. Pretty certain that won't be the case on Tuesday

The question has to be asked: why were the players disinterested? Even VDV didn't seem bothered when he scored, and he is one to more likely go mental like a fan when he does. Plus it was his first FA Cup goal for us.

If we put in a similar performance against Wigan (regardless of the final result) you have to wonder whether Harry's trail is effecting the team much more than we could ever know; perhaps even to the point of many of them having inside knowledge of likely outcomes and reprcussions etc....

The question has to be asked: why were the players disinterested? Even VDV didn't seem bothered when he scored, and he is one to more likely go mental like a fan when he does. Plus it was his first FA Cup goal for us.

If we put in a similar performance against Wigan (regardless of the final result) you have to wonder whether Harry's trail is effecting the team much more than we could ever know; perhaps even to the point of many of them having inside knowledge of likely outcomes and reprcussions etc....

Probably because it was "only" Watford. I would Imagine Harry gave them a gonad*ing for that showing. Decent win on Tuesday & it'll be forgotten about

This is only Wigan. We need to freshen things up. Ade looks increasingly disinterested. He is so sure he will be selected whatever he is no longer putting in the shift. At Watford he didnt win a single thing in the air and the amount of offsides he concedes is simply due to laziness and not looking along the line. This is a Defoe fault too - what do they do all week. Same question to the plans for free kicks and corners. A decent coach in this department and we could have another 5-10 goals a year for dead ball situations IMO.

Now that it's almost confirmed that any challenge for the title will be a shy one, there appears less passion towards this fixture. I can imagine the players entering this match without the motivation of challenging for the title. Harry will need to be at his motivational best to ensure we don't leave our foot off the pedal.

----------Friedel
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Lennon Modric Parker Bale
----------Ade Defoe

If all fit, I know Bale / Lennon have knocks

An early goal and we could whop them by 3 or 4, if not I expect the usual tight nervous affair and it to be by a single goal

Back