• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United OMT***

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Dorrington, Udogie
Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Lo Celso
Kulusevski, Son, Johnson

Forster, Davies, Royal, Skipp, Santiago, Gil, Richarlison, Veliz, Donley

Does anyone know if there is a way to record this game on sky? Don't know if Amazon prime has a channel on there, I've been caught off guard by a Thursday game and arranged something I cannae cancel.

Might just be a motd job trying to avoid the score which often doesn't work out well...

Does anyone know if there is a way to record this game on sky? Don't know if Amazon prime has a channel on there, I've been caught off guard by a Thursday game and arranged something I cannae cancel.

Might just be a motd job trying to avoid the score which often doesn't work out well...
Same, I’ve got my bloody works Christmas doo tomorrow night. Might see if I can sneak out for a couple of hours.

If you have prime, you can just watch the full game on there later.

Wolves and Arsenal game from yesterday are still available to watch.

just gonna hang this out there, we're due to spank someone with our rip-roaring forward play - got a feeling this is going to be the game.

4-1, Gio at the centre of everything good.

I feel that too. Can't wait for this game and hopefully us finally winning again. Kulu and Gio with some magic. Get in! Coys!

If you have prime, you can just watch the full game on there later.

Wolves and Arsenal game from yesterday are still available to watch.

Nice one, I hadn't thought of that but it's a good point, no need to record it. Hopefully it gets added on that night, and then it's just the issue of avoiding the score for that evening.....

Blimey you've gone all Rab C Nesbit on us.

I've googled it but still don't get the reference! I'm not going out on the lash but I may have a cheeky pint.

I was just coming along to note that this game is on Amazon Prime. I always forget I have that possibility, since so few Spurs games are on it.
Loads on there tonight too.

Nice one, I hadn't thought of that but it's a good point, no need to record it. Hopefully it gets added on that night, and then it's just the issue of avoiding the score for that evening.....

I've googled it but still don't get the reference! I'm not going out on the lash but I may have a cheeky pint.

It was a reference to "cannae" in your post, scots collloquislism for cannot and Rab being a Scottish icon. Tongs ya bass!

I've seen Dorrington being named as a possible starter and I think it's a risk in a game like this, I think he's a very good footballer but has not yet come up against the physicality or pace of this type of game. Very difficult to play at centreback at this level at his age and lack of experience, I'm sure someone like Jedinak has worked with him on that but apart from Richarlson we have no one to rough him up in practice.

Back