• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United OMT***

West Ham missing their normal keeper for some reason, watch out for a blinder from Flappyhandski

Hopefully I am wrong but I still think the injury list is going to hamper us tonight. I would love it if we could get over the line 3-2 or 2-1, but I have a feeling this will end as an entertaining 2-2 draw.

Their players treat this fixture with the more passion than ours, or they used. With Big Ange at the helm I hope he gets our players to acknowledge we will need to be 'up for it' as much as theirs

This could be the night Bissouma gets on the mark, with other from Son. Bowen no doubt will get one, and obviously Ward-Prowse scores from a free-kick

Didn't know they had Ward Prowse now. Bowen is also one to look out for. We got this. Come on boys!

Will be a concern when defending set pieces with the small height of Davies and Romero not great in the air.

Dorrington with his height and heading prowess could have been key tonight.

I see man utd and others willingly blooding the youngsters but we seem to have something of a mental block in that regard.

Strange because of all the teams we would be one of those most in need and who stands to benefit greatly 🤷🏻‍♂️

Will be a concern when defending set pieces with the small height of Davies and Romero not great in the air.

Dorrington with his height and heading prowess could have been key tonight.

I see man utd and others willingly blooding the youngsters but we seem to have something of a mental block in that regard.

Strange because of all the teams we would be one of those most in need and who stands to benefit the most 🤷🏻‍♂️
Statistically Romero is stronger in the air than VDV. Height isn't everything.

Slowly but surely the list is shortening. Are we down to 8 absentees now?

Dier, Van der Ven, Sessegnon, Perisic, Solomon, Bentancur, Maddison and Whiteman

Phillips as well

Sessegnon is back on the grass training, so hopefully back early January.

Sounded like Solomon could be back in January as well, but I don't know how true that could be.

VDV, Bentancur and Maddison back would be great

Back