• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United OMT***

How the fudge are we losing this? Seriously….two lucky goals. Why we can’t hold onto a lead is beyond me.

Like the chav game, the most annoying thing is they are shi1. Low block and then a few gifts for them to score from. This time I forgive us because a strentched squad playing a few days before, mean we are out on there feet.

Other big teams finish the match with big pressure on the opponent. Liverpool scored 2 în 2 minutes to win it, arsenal at the last chance won it. We look like we have given up already

Trusting a Tottenham team to see out a 1-0 with 60+ mins to go in a match is insanity.
If we always need a 2 goal lead then it's gonna be a difficult season

I'm not complaining. I'm behind Ange ball, just saying all out attack won't always give us 2+ goals

Same as every game this season.

You just can't batter a team for 45 mins and only score 1 goal.

They're always gonna come back at you
I don't think you can really say we battered them today. We had massive amounts of possession but what chances did we have, what saves did Fabianski make? This wasn't like the Villa game where yes we did actually batter them and even then we only got the goal from a deflection. Today we just haven't really made any real chances.

Other big teams finish the match with big pressure on the opponent. Liverpool scored 2 în 2 minutes to win it, arsenal at the last chance won it. We look like we have given up already
Liverpool are 8 or so years in w Klopp and have been challenging for titles for years. Arse are 4 in w LegoHead.

Ange is something like 16 games in and has 9 or 10 injuries including three nailed on starters.

But we should have won this game with ease b

Back