• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Everybody dance now! Due to our injury problems, it is always a guessing game for every match when it comes to team lineup.

Just hope we don't get too complacent for this match. The players should be fired up due to Arsenal's defeat yesterday. We need a convincing win to boost our confidence.

Yes please.

4-4-1-1/4-5-1/ or preferably 4-3-3 with that personel.

If 4-3-3 with that personnel (assuming you mean lennon, modric, parker, bale, vdv, ade), how would you play them? Azza deep or vdv deep?

------Lennon----Parker----Modric---------
------vdV-------Ade-------Bale----------

or

------VdV------Parker-----Modric--------
--Lennon------Ade-------------Bale------

If 4-3-3 with that personnel (assuming you mean lennon, modric, parker, bale, vdv, ade), how would you play them? Azza deep or vdv deep?

------Lennon----Parker----Modric---------
------vdV-------Ade-------Bale----------

or

------VdV------Parker-----Modric--------
--Lennon------Ade-------------Bale-----
-

The latter.

It wholly depends how you play Azza and Bale vs. how you play VdV.

In a straight 4-3-3 the two wingers are outright forwards with VdV being an attacking balance player. A true # 10.

I very much like 4-3-3 but I don't think Aaron and Gareth have brains (footballing) enough to play it. VdV would be perfect fit.

I am pleased with Redknapps 4-4-1-1 though but prefer it when he tells the wide players to stay wide.

Most of our players are back now, we have a (relatively!) nice run in now and our performances in the past week have picked up again over the past few weeks. Hopefully we get the 3 points today. I'll be very optimistic then.

Team news is in - Harry makes four changes from Bolton - Brad, Younes, William, Sandro all back in - Aaron Lennon back on bench.

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Parker, Sandro; van der Vaart, Modric, Bale; Adebayor.

Here's our team v Swansea - Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Parker, Sandro; van der Vaart, Modric, Bale; Adebayor.

Back