• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

How did Chadli look when he came on? Two assists ( though the Rose one was all Rose), the second one for Soldado looked tasty.

How did Chadli look when he came on? Two assists ( though the Rose one was all Rose), the second one for Soldado looked tasty.

He was brilliant. His ball for Soldado was outstanding and his ball for Kane when he hit the post was great too. Should definitely start against Swansea. In fact the same team that started against CP should start but with Capoue coming in for Siggy.

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Rose
Capoue - Paulinho
Lennon - Dembele - Chadli
Soldado​

2-0 Spurs.

---------lloris
walker---kaboul--vert--rose
------capoue--paulinho
townsend---dembele---chadli
----------soldado

Nowhere near last chance for Sigg. AVB has faith in him and so do I. He will score. Free kick?

I doubt Kaboul will play and I would like an explanation as to why he was captain tonight.

I like Sig too, but there is only so long we can persevere with him in the pivotal no.10 role if he isn't delivering. That is why I really hope it starts to come off for him - and soon. Against Swansea, where he made his name, would be a great place to start.

Genuine question, how did people see the formation last night? i mean how do you think we lined up?

------------- Lloris

------------Dawson--------Kaboul-----

--Naughtie
-----------------------------------------------Rose

------------------Capoue

--------------Pauline----Dembele

Townsend

---------------------------------------Sig

------------Soldado

Despite this thread, we'll probably go 2-0 up before we have double digits on the clock.

Cool J
Texas Creek Xisco Seal
John Shore Saib Dirty-old
Freud
Buffalo

Lloris

Walker Dawson Verts Rose

Lennon Paulinho Sandro Capoue

Sigg Soldado

But probably Dembele and not Sandro will start.

I think Dembele was a bit further forward than Paulinho and he dropped back when Carroll came on. Capoue was the deepest of the centre mids.

Swansea are still excellent on the ball and playing their way out from the back and through the middle. Perhaps less naive than under Rodgers where we punished them, at least at home, by pressing them high up the pitch and winning the ball in great positions.

Our pressing game will still be key in this game though. I think a solid midfield 3 with Capoue sitting deep behind Dembele and Paulinho will make us very hard to play through and could give us a lot of chances to attack on the break whilst also giving us a lot of ability on the ball in those central areas and we know Paulinho can make those telling runs into the box. Capoue has been excellent so far, beyond most expectations I think and I'm surprised he's not in every proposed starting line-up here.

Chadli on the left more or less picks himself, Townsend made a very strong case for being picked against on Thursday. Not sure if Lennon was out injured or if he was just rested. Either one should be good really. Harsh on Sig perhaps, but I think Chadli offers more in that wide role at this point at least. Sig to start behind Soldado if we go for a 4-2-3-1 and that would be good too.

I'm guessing Kaboul isn't ready for another start after playing 90 minutes on Thursday so AVB's that selection headache for AVB is delayed another week at least.

--------------Lloris-------------
Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-Rose
------------Capoue-------------
-----Paulinho----Dembele-------
Townsend----------------Chadli
-----------Soldado-------------

We lined up against a pub team and beat them. Can't read very much of any relevance out of that game.

I think it was 50% us being really good and 50% them not being much, not much difference between them and Palace IMO

Swansea are a good side this will be a tough test. I picked Townsend to start ahead of Lennon @ Palace and after yesterday's performance there is no reason he shouldn't be starting. Also Dembele as the front of a 3 man central midfield is never going to work, so we either need Paulinho to be pushed further forward with Dembele deeper or my preferred lineup where Siggy is played in front 3 in a VDV type role to make sure Soldado isn't isolated.

-------------Lloris-----------------

Walker----Dawson--Vertonghen----Rose

----------Capoue---Paulinho--------

Townsend-------Siggurdson-----Chadli

--------------Soldado----------------

2-1 Yids

Bobby & Chadli

Back