• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Swansea City OMT***

Nice to get a good win. Had we been clinical, final pass, and shooting, we would have got into double figures. And I'm not even exaggerating.

We were too fast for them, they didn't really get tight. Their press is easy to beat. On that performance they won't be in this league next season. I guess they are regretting sacking Monk, and even the Italian guy after him.

What they should regret is hiring Monk in the first place, but the decline had already set in by then.

Nice to get a good win. Had we been clinical, final pass, and shooting, we would have got into double figures. And I'm not even exaggerating.

We were too fast for them, they didn't really get tight. Their press is easy to beat. On that performance they won't be in this league next season. I guess they are regretting sacking Monk, and even the Italian guy after him.
That club has no clue, do they ? I mean when I saw Bradley being appointed, I thought it was a joke. Well, it is

Thank fudge, at last, Eriksen scoring again. Always needed for something to go in off his bum and he was back up and running. Now watch the FKs go flying in.

Just a couple of observations from today.

1. We didn't have a weak player on the pitch, first time in a long while that I've been able to say that.

2. Son is twice the player that Lamela is. He's quick, athletic and DIRECT!!!! (He also scores goals.)

3. Swansea are by far the worst side that we have played, so I'm still not getting too excited about the win.

4. The Swans will be relegated unless there is a radical change. Bradley doesn't have a clue and looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

That club has no clue, do they ? I mean when I saw Bradley being appointed, I thought it was a joke. Well, it is

The most shocking this is how they lack intent and desire. Not even giving a foul or looking like they actually want to tackle. Just closing down going through the motions. Getting turned, slow. @jorninho I thought Monk was okay, at least they were competitive.

Very low-key first half, and perhaps a bit fortunate to be awarded the pen; I'll be interested to watch it again on MOTD but I didn't see a lot of contact on Alli. Still, after that, we never looked back. Swansea were terrible, mind you. Lloris could have spent best part of the game in a hammock sipping a Margarita. They are in trouble, for sure.

I will admit that I wasnt happy with the way we got the penalty. If the opponents had done that to us, I would have been livid. Good result by the team despite that. A bit worried about some of our plays breaking up but it has been a long while that we beat a team by 5 goals or more. Reminds me of the the olden days...

My BIG concern.
What is this messing around in our own 25 yard space between Lloris, Walker, Dier and others !!!
We have the ball. Instead of going forward, we keep passing the ball sideways, backwards again and again.
Today Walker was almost badly injured in one of these stupid moves.
It won't surprise me if against a better side we conceded a goal because of this "clever" nonsense.
FFS, get the ball forward.

My BIG concern.
What is this messing around in our own 25 yard space between Lloris, Walker, Dier and others !!!
We have the ball. Instead of going forward, we keep passing the ball sideways, backwards again and again.
It won't surprise me if against a better side we conceded a goal because of this "clever" nonsense.

The idea is that the opposition will become impatient and come out of their own half, leaving gaps that we can pass through. We haven't really mastered the second part yet, but it's still much preferable to lumping it forward for the sake of it.

Only heard the game on the radio, sounded like we could have scored ten.

We must continue to win our home games, it's an area where we can make a big improvement on from last season and it's the key to a good season for us.

And now I can get rid of that phucking avatar!

My BIG concern.

I think if, when watching the game, you could see the whole pitch and the positions of the eleven opponents, you'd have an understanding of what's taking place and why there's a bit of waiting before forward movement.

Only heard the game on the radio, sounded like we could have scored ten.

We must continue to win our home games, it's an area where we can make a big improvement on from last season and it's the key to a good season for us.

And now I can get rid of that phucking avatar!

We won at a canter and being honest I don't think we stepped out of first gear

Last edited:
Back