• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

Stevenage have the potential to be the new Wimbledon IMHO

Quite nervous about tomorrow - we need to be professional

What pub are people drinking in tomorrow?

You might be better off drinking in the town centre then make your way to the ground by either taxi, or you could walk, it's only 10 minutes walk or so from the town centre. The town centre is about 30 seconds from the train station if your getting the train.

Going to watch the game tomorrow with a mate who lived in Stevenage and supports Arsenal... he'll be a lot quieter tomorrow watching the game than he would have been!!

i don't think we play well on less than perfect pitches as we roll the ball on the ground very often. how's the condition of the pitch at Stevenage?

agree with that. I'd ideally want walker to get a rest and Ekotto too tbh. Hmmmm maybe Cudicini,Kaboul,Dawson,Rose,Lennon, sandro, Livermore, kranjcar, Saha, Defoe...

yeah that should be enough to take care of stevenage although it will be a tough game, whatever team we put out

Cudicini

Walker Nelson Dawson Rose

Lennon Livermore Sandro Niko

Defoe Saha

4-1

Saha with all 5

We have been very lucky in FA Cup so far this season. It must have been a long long time since we managed to avoid any big teams until the quarter finals of FA Cup. With our bogey team ManU out and with struggling Chelsea and Liverpool the only big teams remaining, this is our best chance to win the FA Cup after so long. So, we should make the most of it.

You have to be more worried about us than Stevenage in this match. We tend to concentrate against big teams but get complacent against shyte teams. We have had many humiliating Cup results under Redknapp. But surely, he cannot let Steveanege upset us. Stevenage may have lost only 1 match in 20 matches but all were in League One. With us challenging for PL title, there is no excuse whatsover why we cannot beat a team 2 leagues below us.

We tend to struggle when we make mass changes in team lineup. So I want to see best available players in this match. I think all the attention will be on Adebayor and Saha if they start together. After doing well against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, it will be interesting to see if they can keep up the good form and score a goal or two. But Defoe has a good record in Cup matches. So won't mind if Defoe start this match if fit.

Our midfield should be too good for them. It will be embarassing if it doesn't. We have enough quality to win the midfield battle against a League One team as long as they turn up. Similiary, just hope our defence won't go to sleep in this match. We have been punished many times by shyte teams in the past due to complacency. So, we cannot repeat the same mistakes again and again. I will be very annoyed if we cannot keep a clean sheet in this match.

We used to be kings of FA Cup. But ManU and Arsenal have overtaken us since we last win the FA Cup in 1991. 20 years without winning back the FA Cup is simply too long. After all those years, we have got the best chance of winning it back. Hope we make use of the golden chance and go on to win it !

Last edited:
Ok now that the game will not be postponed I would like to revise my earlier prediction.

I think we will win 9-2

Everybody dance now!
Hope we don't feck this up. Will be annoyed with anything other than a comfortable win.

Everybody dance now!
Hope we don't feck this up. Will be annoyed with anything other than a comfortable win.

I'd be happy enough to progress, although not in the way we did at Watford.

I know we have been lucky with the draws,but at least we had 2 out of 3 away from home, a couple of Northern teams I know have had 3 home draws so far....

I'd be happy enough to progress, although not in the way we did at Watford.

I know we have been lucky with the draws,but at least we had 2 out of 3 away from home, a couple of Northern teams I know have had 3 home draws so far....

Ive given up a round of golf to watch this today.... it better be a half decent performance!

Back