• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

I am more than happy to do it. I think I should. I did the 2-1 win and did the chelscum 2-1 win (the lennon winner).

I will win the game.
to dare is to do make it happen but if we lose you're ended, previous results mean nothing

A friend of mine worked in Stevenage as an estate agent as a Saturday job a couple of years ago, and they were told that if speaking to someone from outside of the area that the correct pronunciation should be 'St. Evenage' to give the place a posher feel. The strange thing is that she said some people actually believed it!

Why have you chanced your name Jurgen? It feels unfamilar, didn't realise it was you until now. You've lost all cool points for the legendary Arse OMT with that....

Back