• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

At least we didn't lose.

Agreed.
But for an absolute farce we'd have won (absurdly unlucky that)...everyone wins here. Stevenage get (at the very least) a money-spinning replay, we SHOULD take care of business...I don't think it will be a cakewalk, a one or two goal win maybe? A banana skin avoided for sure...

I really don't get all the panic, hysteria and abuse of our team, players and tactics.

This game is another example of a story that is as old as the game, the brave and plucky underdog, 2 leagues down, plays a top class side on a roll, who try to keep the physical damage down by playing a few reserves.
Game on a pasture of a pitch, by a team of physically fit gorillas, fired up by more adrenaline than blood, dreaming of being spotted by Mourinho or Guardiola, and finishing the season scoring the winner in the Euro champs league final

Harry knows the score, and set out a team to deal with the onslaught, and more than likely finish the game off.

OK - we didn't do it today, but we will and we will go on to complete the double.

Chill out and stop slagging the team off guys.

Seriously, you're becoming the GG hero...another top-notch post Mick. This is 100% right...

This was Stevenage's fifth FA Cup game this season and our third. Both teams are yet to concede a goal.

This was Stevenage's fifth FA Cup game this season and our third. Both teams are yet to concede a goal.

as it was their 5th game and our 3rd, i guess they were better prepared then and more match fit

as it was their 5th game and our 3rd, i guess they were better prepared then and more match fit

Obviously.

But it also shows that both teams are very solid defensively and this wasn't likely to be a goal fest with us very unmotivated.

They've gone up two divisions is as many seasons because they are fit, well organised and physical. They don't play any football, but people arrogantly thought that we would turn up and smash them.

And rightly so?
Arrogant means you think you are better than someone else.

We are third in the division twice above them. Expecting to thrash them is realistic and if we had gone there with a bit more bite and bolshiness maybe we wouldnt be looking at a replay.

We were way below par today, should have at least got a win and it's therefore not unreasonable to have gone in expecting a big win.

Provisional date for replay at WHL is Wednesday, March 7 - please note, this date is subject to change.

I was thinking it would the week before,but just realised there's an international. cant see it being on the Tuesday as we play United on the Sunday

Indanspur can you please explain why you're referring to him as Bryan please?

i sure can Kingdawson

its so that you wonder why and then ask me why

isnt ryan short for Bryan? like Spurs is short for Hotspurs? maybe im wrong

This game shows how much we miss Modric and Van Der Vaart. Absolutely no creativity in the middle of the park. Bale needs to stay on the left where he's best.

I was thinking it would the week before,but just realised there's an international. cant see it being on the Tuesday as we play United on the Sunday

Of course it will be on the Tuesday. Television companies applying common sense? Bahh

Back