• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

At least 3-0 to Spurs,cant see them getting a goal to be honest,its just a case of how many we want to try for. Its about time we as supporters changed our mindset of a few years ago when we wer'nt sure as supporters Spurs could beat anyone,especially away from home..we now have to be brushing teams like Stevenage aside,this is the new Spurs, and we are aiming much much higher.Onwards and upwards.
COYS

Permanent ban if we lose ^^^^^

Lucky.

I really don't get all the panic, hysteria and abuse of our team, players and tactics.

This game is another example of a story that is as old as the game, the brave and plucky underdog, 2 leagues down, plays a top class side on a roll, who try to keep the physical damage down by playing a few reserves.
Game on a pasture of a pitch, by a team of physically fit gorillas, fired up by more adrenaline than blood, dreaming of being spotted by Mourinho or Guardiola, and finishing the season scoring the winner in the Euro champs league final

Harry knows the score, and set out a team to deal with the onslaught, and more than likely finish the game off.

OK - we didn't do it today, but we will and we will go on to complete the double.

Chill out and stop slagging the team off guys.

clap.gif

he even thought his surname was neilsen. at that moment whatever point he was trying to make became invalid.

Spaceman can see everything from above, how could i get away with that

selfishly i slipped the "i" in there

ego

Nah my point is still the same..Spurs should be beating Stevenage 3-0..but history tells us that what should happen,might not allways happen..hope that makes sence,Liverpool v Wimbledon Final etc etc and so on and so on..

Gawd, I hate this ... scum don't even have to think about this comp ! Really wonder who we'll put out, but they better win it. Arry has to let rip !!!

I thought the old Spurs had left us. These games bring you right back to earth with a huge reminder that the old Spurs will never truly leave us.

Back