• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

This is a thing of beauty I tell you. Even betterthan this:

kelly-brook-home.jpg

Besides, I'm the only one on here qualified to make them.

Making a valid, undeniable point in an OOMT automatically makes this OOMT invalid.

Our best chance to win the sweet FA Cup, we must win this even if we put out our fringe players. No prisoners !!! Apart from gorgeous birds, strolling on the beach wearing a net, harr, harr, grrrr

-------------------Cudicini-----------------------
Walker--------Dawson-------Nelsen-------Ekotto
Lennon-------Sandro--------Modric------kranjcar
--------------Defoe---------Saha---------------

-------------------Cudicini-----------------------
Walker--------Dawson-------Nelsen-------Ekotto
Lennon-------Sandro--------Modric------kranjcar
--------------Defoe---------Saha---------------

I like the look of this line up, though i would be tempted to take modric out and stick kranjcar in the centre, putting dos santos on the wing.

Makes me slightly wary that we can't give bae or walker a break.. they must have played quite a lot of minutes this year..

--------------hair-----------------
eye-----lips-----tongue-----eye
hand----boob----boob----hand
-----------belly button-----------
---------------vag-----------------

If the vag is injured, use the anus

I like the look of this line up, though i would be tempted to take modric out and stick kranjcar in the centre, putting dos santos on the wing.

Makes me slightly wary that we can't give bae or walker a break.. they must have played quite a lot of minutes this year..

We can definitely play Rose in place of Benny. Agree about resting Modric - I would play a midfield of Lennon-Sandro-Livermore-Krancjar . OK, its a slightly negative central pairing but Rose and Walker would get forward well so think we would still have enough attacking intent

Rose?

---------Cudicini--------

Livermore-Dawson-Nelsen-Rose

Lennon-Sandro-Modric-Kranjcar

--------Defoe-Lancaster-------

With Friedel, Walker, Kaboul(if fit, if not GHod knows,) Gio, Parker, Bale, Saha as the subs.

If things aren't working, put one of Saha, Bale or Walker on. Done. 14-0 defeat, Ian Wright with all of them.

Are there any tickets about ?

Few more Tottenham tickets may become available...
Posted on: Sun 12 Feb 2012

All available tickets for our FA Cup tie against Tottenham Hotspur have been sold today, but the club are expecting a small number of hospitality/reserved tickets to be released for general sale later this week.

Please check the official website for further details on this, as it will be announced here first.

Queues stretched all around the Lamex Stadium today as fans came out in huge numbers to secure their tickets for the visit of Spurs, and to witness history as the first time Boro have played in the FA Cup Fifth Round.

Back