• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

Are there any tickets about ?

Unlikely. The remaining 1250 home ticket were on general sale today. Available only at the club shop and the length of the queue went around the entire stadium according to their official site.

-------------Cudicini
Walker----Bassong---Nelsen----Rose
Lennon--Livermore--Modric---Krancjar
-----------Saha-----Defoe----------

id field a fairly strong side - wouldn't want our players to go 2 weeks without competitive football before facing the Scum

No, Nelsen has taken over his suspension duties.

So we beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 and now the score won't count because we fielded an ineligible player? I think they ought to suspend the rest of our players for eternity now.

So nice of Spurs to sell half of our allocation to VIP trips isnt it
That is disgraceful...HALF!...I had to contact Mark Rollo on Thursday who informed me there were 3 places available so if you wanna go then you need to pay ?ú195.00...considering I missed the cut off by 2 Loyalty points, I did suggest to him that perhaps if he returned those remaining 3 tickets to the ticket office then I can cut the crap and the flimflam of hospitality and make my own way like a normal abiding fan who goes back far enough in time to remember when the Fa Cup was an important part of the footballing calendar before the 'prawn sandwich phalanx' stepped in.
His response to me? "Nah from now 'till next week I'll sell these tickets ten times over to those that you accuse of being the prawn sandwich phalanx" ...F*****g Priceless! :evil:

That is disgraceful...HALF!...I had to contact Mark Rollo on Thursday who informed me there were 3 places available so if you wanna go then you need to pay ?ú195.00...considering I missed the cut off by 2 Loyalty points, I did suggest to him that perhaps if he returned those remaining 3 tickets to the ticket office then I can cut the crap and the flimflam of hospitality and make my own way like a normal abiding fan who goes back far enough in time to remember when the Fa Cup was an important part of the footballing calendar before the 'prawn sandwich phalanx' stepped in.
His response to me? "Nah from now 'till next week I'll sell these tickets ten times over to those that you accuse of being the prawn sandwich phalanx" ...F*****g Priceless! :evil:

Its a joke isnt it, it was the same with CL away trips last year now and also big games at the Emirates and at Stamford Bridge, United

-------------Cudicini
Walker----Bassong---Nelsen----Rose
Lennon--Livermore--Modric---Krancjar
-----------Saha-----Defoe----------

Bassong is on loan at Wolverhampton Wonderers

I'd give Khumalo a start for this one, personally

Gio in for Krunchie who needs a rest

ArcspacE - How can you suggest that Krancjar needs a rest but Modric doesnt?!?!? Krancjar has barely played this season whilst Modric has played pretty much every game he's been available for - he even played some of hte Europa games! On the contrary, I actually think Krancjar needs more game time to get match fit and match sharp

Not a chance that I would play Khumalo either - couldnt even get in the Reading team

I didn't see Modric was in his line-up - would swap him for Krunchie then play Gio wide

Many loanees have done poorly out but then succeded with us - not a chance that is conclsuive proof of a player's ability

I think the score will be

Stevenage Borough P - P Tottenham Hotspur

I think this game will be called off.

This is my prediction.

No real reason to rest players with a week before and after this game. I'm sure our players manage to play a game a week without breaking down.

I would like to see us rotate a bit, rotate out a couple of the key indispensable players like Modric, Bale, King and Ade just to not risk any injuries and bring in some squad players to keep them fit. Hopefully the squad players will be eager to play as well giving us some desire in a game where we might underestimate our opponents.

-------------Cudicini-------------
Livermore-Dawson-Nelsen-Rose
Lennon--Sandro--Kranjcar-Gio
-------Saha---Defoe---------

Depending on who are ready of course.
Dawson to start as I think he still needs games. Rose deserves a game and BAE looks indispensable at the moment so a good rotation. Would have liked to give Walker a rest and we don't have a ton of options so Livermore at right back.

Lennon, Sandro and Kranjcar all deserve games and Lennon and Sandro would need to get back to match sharpness Parker to start if Sandro isn't 100% ready. I'm not sure if Gio deserves a start, but not a lot of options there. Could start VdV of course and have him and Lennon switch flanks, but only if he's 100%, really need him fit and ready for the Arsenal game.

Saha and Defoe both deserve and need games.

its about time this has come around after the unwanted distraction of the PL

massive must win epic bonanza of a game

we will bottle it and loose

ended by Pav

I think the score will be

Stevenage Borough P - P Tottenham Hotspur

I think this game will be called off.

This is my prediction.

According to the weather forecast, the weather in London should be a lot better this week than last week.

Would be a shame if it got called off - we dont need a fixture pile-up later in the season.

Back