• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

What a goal! One of the best free kicks you'll see this season, perfectly struck. Magnificent!!

I'm sorry but I just don't see what Mason brings to the team.

Dembele has been fantastic so far,the most frustrating player we have, on his day he is a world beater. It's a shame we don't see that too often.

Good evening badgers.

For the goal, my view is so pixellated that I saw Eriksen shoot... heard it hit the bar and thought Aw FFS, why do we always hit the bar when... THEN everyone started celebrating. Sweet.

This is pleasant.

Oh yeah, forgot to say.

Why does Walker need to get booked like that? He is the fastest man on Earth (besides Usain Bolt) so when tracking back he should use his pace, not nudge and trip the bloke 30 yards out.

Does he really not think he can outpace a Blade for 10 yards?

Back