• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

Lamela has held on to it for to long at times....but credit the lad has been pressing like mad and has won us the ball back many times.

Mason tries the hard passes as well as the easier ones

We look balanced tonight and we seem to be interchanging well

Dier looks great at centre back so far

Lamela's energy is world class its just a shame the guy is not good enough. I really can't understand why he holds on to it so long.

Seriously cant see where the Dembele love is coming from. Constantly get the ball nicked off of him and always spins away from goal and his passing has been average to say the least.Not forgetting this is a league 1 side we are playing. If our decision making had been a bit better in the final third we would be well out of site by now. Still havent felt this comfotable watching Spurs for ages. Early goal in the second half and it will be even more of a cruise
Obviously a Dembele hater? how did you see Lamela's first half performance?

Lamela's energy is world class its just a shame the guy is not good enough. I really can't understand why he holds on to it so long.

I feel very strongly about this! we MUST be patient with Lamela....I think the guy has so much natural talent.....

we can work on his decision making......you can see he is putting in a shift and is part of a good pressing unit... Lamela has the ability to win us games on his own imo...we just need to keep persevering with him.

Really textbook first half, could have done without HT and it just being a 90min slog. The break could do them good and hinder us. Still f#ckin nervous though, I never take anything for granted with Spurs

Seriously cant see where the Dembele love is coming from. Constantly get the ball nicked off of him and always spins away from goal and his passing has been average to say the least.Not forgetting this is a league 1 side we are playing. If our decision making had been a bit better in the final third we would be well out of site by now. Still havent felt this comfotable watching Spurs for ages. Early goal in the second half and it will be even more of a cruise

Wish I was more like you. I cant relax yet, I couldnt even relax that night at Bolton when we were 4-1 up with 10mins left, it's in my Spurs DNA

Back