• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

Sky got to w@nk over Chel53a and Liverpool for 45mins last night. Sheffield v Spurs, a quick 15mins before ko..that's yer lot

at least there is a proper panel of pundits and not that French taco they have had at every game for the past fortnight

decent opening, pitch looks ok, if they are happy to sit deep we only need to keep it tidy and shut the noise up then close it out

I much prefer Dembele in a more advanced position.

Campbell Rice has just skinned Davies for pace. Why wasn't Rose in?

Vorm has just spilled a cross. Needs to be more assured.

Could be a long night.

I want Eriksen in CM. it is too limiting with him out left, then when he comes inside we get exposed down that flank.

my GHod. some of our decision making is just infuriating. if we just do the simple things with a competent level of efficiency then we'll win.

Back