• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

Am I the only one who thinks we are playing great today ? Good movement ,speed and attitude .

COYS

Lamela far too slow there. When on a one on one why doesn't he take the man on. Wastes the opportunity of a good counter.

Lamela yet again trying to literally run through opposition players. But he isnt good enough and just ends up losing the ball.

Am I the only one who thinks we are playing great today ? Good movement ,speed and attitude .

COYS
Me too. Some proper training ground passing going on. I much prefer playing with some ambition and intent like this. good stuff so far.

That is an amazing world class goal.

*i just shouted that at the top of my lungs as it went in! Haha

Yes yes yes COYFS!!

Back