• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

I don't really go anymore and I've had a season ticket 20 years. I see it as a waste of my day in all honesty now and can see this being my last season. As you say how fast this club has gone backwards I don't really want to give them any more of my money.

Gave mine up two seasons ago. Just wanted to play more football myself plus new place etc. But levy kept pushing up the price even tho we were going backwards. 21 games on ST they say the scums are expensive but they get 25 games so makes our more expensive

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the crisis club, shocking team, disgraceful form now 1 point behind the mighty ****ing tottenham Hotspur. Says it all. Poc 1 win in 7 now.

wow ade going off. solly gets 8 minutes. ade was just invisible today.

he wasn't the only one, but whats more annoying is that we have options in his position. decent options.

chadli is still on, but we have fuuck all options over there. thank GHod we GHod rid of siggy, holtby etc.

Whenever there's a team claiming to be playing badly Spurs always find a way to cheer them up

I've got a smart tv and watching it on there on a stream so it's much easier for me now to just stay at home. I'm not one for selling my ticket for a profit either as I let mine go for £20 today so it just makes no sense to keep it anymore. I just don't get excited about going, and when I have a feeling we are going to lose to West Brom and Saudi Sportswashing Machine it's best I keep my negativity away from WHL and let some other fool have my ticket and support the team.

Disgusted with Poch today. I said from the start that I did'nt want a young upcoming manager who would basically be an AVB Mark II. What we did'nt need was a young manager who is still learning the game. Sherwood, Poch - are we realy expecting these men with such little experience to suddenly make us top 4 again ? What we needed was a manager with proven long term experience, not just a couple of years.

Is it a coincidence that our most successful manager of recent times was a man with over 30 years experience and who knew the English game inside out ?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the crisis club, shocking team, disgraceful form now 1 point behind the mighty ****ing tottenham Hotspur. Says it all. Poc 1 win in 7 now.

hahaha

are there any teams in the league that we are sure we are better than? Burnley definitely, QPR too. Apart from them? I just don't see it.

Back