• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

He's right tho. Our whole sides a disjointed shambles. The regression over past two -three years is so sad

Yup, to think it was only 2 years ago that we thrashed the Barcodes 5-0. The only player we have left today from that game is Adebayor.

I agree it is weaker, but I am not convinced Pochettino is the man to lead us to glory, he's average at best.

its disappointing but we are back to square one. we really are back to when we became a decent side in the pre season where Arnesan brought in a whole new team.

we're poor, and starting all over again more or less.

Shame Kane. At least we're creating chances.

Undoubtedly this will be a typical final twenty, with us missing a couple of great chances and losing 2-1.

As Fans we have watched our side regress over past few years and we are paying second most money for tickets. Can't complain that people got the **** at the moment it's freightening how fast this clubs going backwards

I don't really go anymore and I've had a season ticket 20 years. I see it as a waste of my day in all honesty now and can see this being my last season. As you say how fast this club has gone backwards I don't really want to give them any more of my money.

the regression is painful: you dont have to be sherlock holmes to see that going from a midfield including Bale, Modric and van der Vaart to Capoue and Mason is going to lead to problems.

we just cant create. nothing is coming.

I don't really go anymore and I've had a season ticket 20 years. I see it as a waste of my day in all honesty now and can see this being my last season. As you say how fast this club has gone backwards I don't really want to give them any more of my money.
Don't blame you, I feel the same way, we've regressed and it's disappointing. Ultimately the buck stops with Levy.

Yup, to think it was only 2 years ago that we thrashed the Barcodes 5-0. The only player we have left today from that game is Adebayor.
That's not the same Adebayor.

This one has the same name and looks like him but he keeps getting beaten up by short defenders.

All confidence gone now. Oh how badly we need a leader.

Disappointing from Lamela today. Lennon playing his 300th game for us. Let's hope he'll get something to celebrate.

Eriksen could be Modric with the right players around him. In fact Modric with better goal scoring ability. He should always be in the CM.

Eriksen could be Modric with the right players around him. In fact Modric with better goal scoring ability. He should always be in the CM.

apart from defensive ability and ability to run a game at his level.

Back