• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

7/1 are like odds you'd give Stevenage if we played them at the Lane. I simply cannot believe bookies would give the 5th placed team in the premiership those odds.

6/1 is the best price i could find for a Saudi Sportswashing Machine win. Missing their 2 best midfielders & we should have a near fully fit squad....

Pardew - "We can go to Tottenham and let our hair down,have a go and if we get beat,we get beat"

I don't think Alan will be taking 6's...

They'd be a lot bigger than that. Blackburn were touching 30/1 to win at Old Trafford last month.

I would play Ade and Saha upfront

I find this more than abit strange coming from you......play saha? why though? after all you've said about saha why would you intentionally sabotage the team with someone you said was such a poor player?

has he become a decent player over night?

The bookies know that it's at WHL, a ground where we've only lost 2 games in the past season and a half, they also know Spurs are a fair bit better than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Actually, a little more digging tells me that since 2010 we've lost only twice at home in the League.

Last edited:
.....................Friedel...................
Walker.....Dawson...Kaboul....Benoit
Lennon......Parker....Modric......Bale
.............Adebayor.....Saha...........

how good is that.

bench: VdV, Defoe, Livermore, Rose, Lancaster, King, Cudicini

-----------Fridel---------
Walker--Kaboul--King--BAE
Lennon-Parker-Modric-Bale
---------VdV-Ade---------

Hopefully...

Kranjcar next in line if Lennon or VdV are still out. After that Defoe/Saha.

Agree with that team, then Ledley can have a two week break and hopefully get the rest back fully fit for Arsenal.

-----------Fridel---------
Walker--Kaboul--King--BAE
Lennon-Parker-Modric-Bale
---------VdV-Ade---------

Hopefully...

Kranjcar next in line if Lennon or VdV are still out. After that Defoe/Saha.

i'd be fine with this, but would really rather go with a true 4-4-2 (Defoe or Saha upfront with Ade).

VdV is great for possession for us, but i'd rather us be more of a threat in front of goal for a change.. really have a go.

Getting tired of keeping possession but doing poo poo all with it (1-2 goals a game). With the pace we have down the wings and a magician like Modric to move the ball about, we really should be scoring quite a bit more.

Saha and Ade upfront for me.

Back