• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Yeah

sian_massey-420x0.jpg

images

Should be a decent game this one. As everyone was 'almost' fit i would assume that everyone should be fit for this, huddlestone and gallas not included. Good time to put out a full strength side.

It is a strong Saudi Sportswashing Machine side capable of scoring goals, however If they play 442 against us, i can see their depleted midfield being completely dominated by Parker, Modric, Vdv, Bale and Lennon. We've looked good at home, with Kaboul coming back into the side i think it shouldn't be too much of an ask to keep a clean sheet, as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will most likely revert to a single striker up top in an attempt to cope with our midfield, thus leaving them with a reduced threat.

I Reckon we'll have a good 2/3-0 win, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are also looking a little depleted at the back, i doubt ryan taylor is going to be playing.

Back