• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Here's a quote from another gooner: Between us and Chelsea for fourth, we have a better team, I need TP for my bunghole!

Their matchwinner today will be gone before the end of the week. They're not exactly Real Madrid when it comes to squad depth. Chelsea arguably have more capable players in reserve than Arsenal do.

But having said that, I think they'll finish fourth. They just look a more dangerous, co-ordinated side than rudderless, turgid Chelsea.

without hyping us too much, but that was no different than barca bashing up some la liga pretender.

all players putting full effort in, hounding the oppo to get the ball back, attacking options all on instinct, and everyone of them just loving playing in that team.

without hyping us too much, but that was no different than barca bashing up some la liga pretender.

all players putting full effort in, hounding the oppo to get the ball back, attacking options all on instinct, and everyone of them just loving playing in that team.

Barca are currently losing two-nil to Osasuna. Not sure what that says about us, but I'm loving it all the same. :D

Magical performance, perfect result and vindicates our decision to have this second OMT. I think that we showed Greg what happens when he tries to mess with the system!

"Not gonna leave em' in the lurch" - Redknapp,when asked about leaving

don't leave us at all. please.

sign him up Levy. give him an extra couple of mil for the dogs' home, promise him Llorente or the Yak or whoever he wants, i don't care. just keep him, whatever it takes.

please.

Me too.

One Chelsea mate said........"without doubt, the finest opening 20 mins of football in the Prem all season".

Mate, also had a hammer telling me "You may be top 4 and playing the best football in the league,but we denied you CL football a few years ago,it's still funny"

Told him I remember the day well & it was horrible but we have gone from strength to strength & they have gone to Peterborough.

No reply,what a surprise

Today's performance, together with the evisceration of the Bindippers, are the 2 most complete performances in the PL this season imo.

Sylvie van der Vaart @sylvievdervaart

Decorating our box in the stadium☺WHAT a game, fantastic!!!Spurs rule!!!

Back