• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Ha ha they're advertising a "DC chess collection" with Batman and Joker and stuff

Some of you saddo's would love that

Or a wrestling one with all the "greats" from WWF or whatever it's called

All this talk of "Harry saying goodbye" is premature to say the least. Stuart Pearce confirmed to take the game v the Dutch. Stop panicking

If that performance was a bird, it would be:

kelly-brook-home.jpg

I'd hate to see what Saudi Sportswashing Machine's performance would look like then. :-&

Overall, a fantastic day. The game was over after six minutes, but I'm pleased with the focus nonetheless. Saha was great, as was Ade, and the team performed admirably well considering both the conditions and the threatening front-line Saudi Sportswashing Machine presented. Oh, and Ryan Nelsen did decently on his debut, but I distinctly remember him shoutnig at Daws to lump it long late in the game. Is it too arrogant to mention that we aren't Blackburn?

Back