• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Team picks itself then

Friedel

Walker
King
Kaboul
Benny

Lennon
Parker
Modric
Bale

Ade
Defoe

Presuming both King and Kaboul will be fit, if not Daws steps in, if both are injured I guess it will be Nelsen.

-----------------------Freidel-----------------------
Walker--------Dawson---------King----------Ekotto
Lennon-------Parker-----------Modric---------Bale
------------Adebayor---------Defoe---------------

Assuming no Rafa, Younes or Sandro. Will be great to see us playing with our wide men again.

Tottenham have only lost one of their last six league and cup games against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Tottenham have only lost one of their last six league and cup games against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

That's surprising - I have them in my head as a team we always loose to no matter how bad they are or good we are. I remember poor old Tarrabt giving the ball away, when we desperately needed a goal, and them trotting off down the other end to score some crazy screamer without breaking stride. I guess that's a few years out of date now though.

That was on ESPN Classics a week or so back. He gave the ball away TWICE costing two goals. Ridiculous

That's surprising - I have them in my head as a team we always loose to no matter how bad they are or good we are. I remember poor old Tarrabt giving the ball away, when we desperately needed a goal, and them trotting off down the other end to score some crazy screamer without breaking stride. I guess that's a few years out of date now though.

The last four have been two Spurs wins and two draws. The previous six were all Saudi Sportswashing Machine wins.

We can't drop Defoe. how does it look to him, droppin him and going with Ade and the 33 year-old Saha upfront? He'd be furious. No, we need to play him. Ade, however, has not been at his best. Still good, just not as effective as he was earlier in the campaign. A week's rest won't go amiss. So I hope we go with Saha and Defoe up front, with Ade coming on at half-time if it isn't working.

Defoe and Saha will most likely play together against Stevenage, but I just don't see Harry dropping Ade tomorrow.

Defoe & Saha anyone??

Ade's off form in terms of goalscoring, and unless Harry wants to establish him as undroppable, he needs to make a stand sooner rather than later... actually, there is no 'later' as they'll BOTH be gone by the end of the season...!!

Back