• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabağ FK OMT ***

Turns out if he had stayed at home with the first team and sent Ugo Ehiogu and the u21s an lost say 4-0 it wouldn't have made much difference.
A draw at home against Monaco would have sent us through anyway.

:D:D:D

Poch OUT! What a minge he is How DARE he go out and WIN a game 'necessarily'.
BTW, were you one of the ones who wanted his nuts on a plate for daring to rest a couple of players against the Filth in the Mickey Mouse???

what an ugly game, pig farmer fc parking the bus and playing for the 0-0, they got tired late on, we showed our class, I'm just relieved we didn't get any knocks, another confidence boost for kane, surprised at such a strong line-up but we have momentum, hope our players are wrapped up in cotton wool now, have a safe flight back and are ready for sunday

what an ugly game, pig farmer fc parking the bus and playing for the 0-0, they got tired late on, we showed our class, I'm just relieved we didn't get any knocks, another confidence boost for kane, surprised at such a strong line-up but we have momentum, hope our players are wrapped up in cotton wool now, have a safe flight back and are ready for sunday

Unknown-6.jpeg

;)

I missed this coz of work -- did we play well? Strong lineup, I'd have liked him to rest more players, but at least we won the game and are now through with a game to spare. Well done boys.

I missed this coz of work -- did we play well? Strong lineup, I'd have liked him to rest more players, but at least we won the game and are now through with a game to spare. Well done boys.

Controlled the game and deserved the win but didn't really play well as such, - they defended compactly which effectively killed the match entertainment wise. Second half they came out a little more which allowed us to create a few chances

I don't recall anyone on here saying that goals are never scored from crosses or corners.

Seasons past, seasons past. But, this is a New and Improved Spurs ! We are playing very Un-Spurs like ! Patient, pressing, efficient, tight at the back (oohhh errrr) and now scoring goals ! Wins and draws are expected, losses are treated with shock horror. Welcome ! I believe in the yellow 'stains'

So do we get to see the likes on Winks and Onomah against Monaco or will get still play a strong team to make sure we finish top?

BTW, were you one of the ones who wanted his nuts on a plate for daring to rest a couple of players against the Filth in the Mickey Mouse???

There a difference between pointing out when he makes a mistake and wanting him out of the club.
The guy is doing a great job but repeatedly messes up with prioritising the wrong games.
Unfortunately if anyone mentions anything slightly against him on here now 10 people jump on their backs with the nauseating "in poch we trust" bs.
The guy is allowed to make mistakes. But they are mistakes. He's not infallible.

Let's see, shall we?

Biggest game of the season.
If Poch doesnt put out a first choice side he doesn't understand Tottenham.

If Poch played the same defence we played again mighty carrier bag we would be still 0-0
On the night it was Lloris Trippier Alderweireld Wimmer Rose

Is Lloris not capable of playing two home games in a week?

Strongest team available my arse

We have a head coach that whatever his strength, doesnt understand the club and what this fixture means to the club.

Controlled the game and deserved the win but didn't really play well as such, - they defended compactly which effectively killed the match entertainment wise. Second half they came out a little more which allowed us to create a few chances

Good stuff, ta Billyiddo.

I just hope we have plenty of energy for Sunday. We will have 4 or 5 fresh faces for Sunday I'm guessing, hopefully that will be enough of a boost.

There a difference between pointing out when he makes a mistake and wanting him out of the club.
The guy is doing a great job but repeatedly messes up with prioritising the wrong games.
Unfortunately if anyone mentions anything slightly against him on here now 10 people jump on their backs with the nauseating "in poch we trust" bs.
The guy is allowed to make mistakes. But they are mistakes. He's not infallible.

But he hasn't made a mistake - he's just done something which you disagree with

No one said he is infallible. Not doing what you want is not the same as making a mistake.

The result tonight means that we are through, if we had drew or lost, any of the teams in the group could have gone through in the final game.

So do we get to see the likes on Winks and Onomah against Monaco or will get still play a strong team to make sure we finish top?

Surely we play the reserves? The difference with finishing top is you play one of the other group's runners up or worst CL drop outs in the last 32, but its not cast iron that you will definitely end up with an easier tie. I'd definitely play the likes of Wimmer, Njie, Bentaleb, Mason, Davies, Trippier, Townsend, Chadli etc.....would still be a handy team and you can have people like Kane and Son on the bench as an insurance policy

Back