• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

I think we could quite strong for this one. Bearing in mind we have a 2-week break after the Villa game, I also think AVB will be looking to get 3 points in the board.

Lloris
Walker Caulker Dawson Vertonghen
Huddlestone Sigurdsson
Lennon Mason Townsend
Dempsey

Coulibaly on the bench instead of Obika?

Neither of them can play, Obika is senior player now (born 1990 like Walker and Rose) and haven't been registered on our A list for the UEFA tournament.
Coulibaly is young enough to be on the B list, but UEFA demand that B list players have been with the club for at least two full seasons.
Obviously messed it up a bit, leaving Jenas and Bentley on the A list.

Surely our form is W-D-W-W-W?
Unless, you mean just domestic league form? In which case, I think Panathinaikos would be different.

You're right, should be W-D-W-W-W, but Panathinaikos is correct.
They've also failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches.

Neither of them can play, Obika is senior player now (born 1990 like Walker and Rose) and haven't been registered on our A list for the UEFA tournament.
Coulibaly is young enough to be on the B list, but UEFA demand that B list players have been with the club for at least two full seasons.

Tottenham's official UEFA Europa League squad list:

Goalkeepers
No. Name P G
23 Carlo Cudicini 0 0
24 Brad Friedel - -
25 Hugo Lloris 1 0
56 Jonathan Miles - -
57 Jordan Archer - -

Defenders
No. Name P G
4 Younès Kaboul - -
5 Jan Vertonghen 1 0
13 William Gallas 0 0
16 Kyle Naughton 1 0
20 Michael Dawson 0 0
28 Kyle Walker 1 0
32 Benoît Assou-Ekotto - -
33 Steven Caulker 1 0
39 Adam Smith - -
51 Nathan Byrne - -
55 William Ekong - -
59 Kevin Stewart - -
60 Jack Barthram - -

Midfielders
No. Name P G
2 Clint Dempsey 1 0
6 Tom Huddlestone 0 0
7 Aaron Lennon 1 0
8 Scott Parker - -
11 Gareth Bale 1 0
15 David Bentley - -
19 Moussa Dembélé 1 0
21 Jermaine Jenas - -
22 Gylfi Sigurdsson 1 0
27 Iago Falqué - -
29 Jake Livermore - -
30 Sandro 1 0
31 Andros Townsend 1 0
38 Ryan Mason 1 0
46 Thomas Carroll - -
47 Jake Nicholson - -
58 Dean Parrett - -
61 Jack Munns - -

Forwards
No. Name P G
10 Emmanuel Adebayor - -
18 Jermain Defoe 1 0
53 Cameron Lancaster - -
54 Alex Pritchard - -

Coach: André Villas-Boas (POR)

Hugo Lloris

Adam Smith
Michael Dawson
(c)
Steven Caulker
Jan Vertonghen / Kyle Walker (Smith can play left if AVB want to rest Vertonghen)

Tom Carroll
Tom Huddlestone
Gylfi Sigurdsson

Iago Falque
Andros Townsend

Clint Dempsey

subs.
Carlo Cudicini
Kyle Walker / Jan Vertonghen
Laste Dombaxe
Mousa Dembele
Ryan Mason
Alex Pritchard
Jermain Defoe

Ha! They haven't thought this through I don't think!

Bentley loan deal probably came out of the blue ... or eh red
While Jenas was a late loan, he might also be back with us for the later part of the group stage
Certainly would have liked to have Obika in the list though, considering our lack of strikers

While Jenas was a late loan, he might also be back with us for the later part of the group stage
Certainly would have liked to have Obika in the list though, considering our lack of strikers

Jenas is only with Forest for a month.

He's exactly the type of experienced player Spurs can do with for some of our Europa League games while giving the regular starters a breather.

I think we could quite strong for this one. Bearing in mind we have a 2-week break after the Villa game, I also think AVB will be looking to get 3 points in the board.

Lloris
Walker Caulker Dawson Vertonghen
Huddlestone Sigurdsson
Lennon Mason Townsend
Dempsey

This, but we cant afford Vert to get injured. Who else can play LB?

Either play full strength or play the kids, I don't want either of them near a cup competition.

players that need to play: lloris, dempsey, siggy, townsend, thudd
players that need to rest: gallas, walker (busy summer), bale

the rest? pretty much don't care as long as we send a team to win, not just for training/exposure.
happy for AVB to rejig the team to try something new e.g. 4-6-0, 4-2-4 ... to make use of all the midifielders we have, and to preserve/rest the attack/defence where we are short.

Back